Wise's rights? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #71
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Eventide View Post
Like others have posted, these two points are the ones that bother me the most.

The Wises have been given many, many chances on the BOI to come clean, and they only admitted to lying and the fake check (I don't think they ever admitted to faking the bank statement) when we caught on. People like this thrive on getting many chances--this gives them time to try to cover their butts in some way or another. Quite frankly, after we'd given them chance #2 or maaaaybe #3, that should be it. Period. Done.

I realize the more optimistic people see that keeping "lines of communication" open might get Maggie and Rich their money; however, I see it as naivete. Do some of you truly think they are going to pay the money back? Do you think they even have money? These are the type of people who spend every penny they have, and when they run out of money to buy all manner of useless things they want, they scam innocent people out of their hard-earned money and continue their lifestyle as if there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. These people don't think they've done anything wrong!!! These people are not going to pay the money back unless they are made to.

I'm sorry, but even allowing a chat--whether private or not--to take place merely shows that we are gullible and will do anything Christina wants as long as she continues to make us think she might actually come up with something. At this point, the only thing communicating with Christina will do is delay the legal avenues we're preparing, get more of us to attack each other, and further push our focus away from her.

Yes, the chat happened. It's done. It's over. Nothing we can do about it now. But the fact that people are even giving her the time of day is beyond disturbing to me.
I understand where you are coming from. We did give her a chance to speak. However, if I don't post it publically, then in a sence, it never happened. They have had plenty of opportunities to post on the BOI. I told her she could post on the BOI, and got no responce to that, if I remember correctly.

If I was so gullible, I would post it. Right now, I am not willing to give her that satisfaction. Any info that I have will not delay anything. I do believe they can be arrested. Do I think any money will be recovered? The answer to that is no. You asked that question, so I gave you my opinion as to what I thought could happen.

Just because people listen to what she has to say, doesn't mean we are giving her any credit. We all know her credibility is not the best, to say the least.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:15 PM   #72
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
The rules in a court of law, do not apply here.
Not exactly true... because what has been uncovered here will be used in a court of law against the Wise's. Why not add more ammo?

Old 06-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #73
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by dheideman View Post
This is a genuine question, but does Fauna consider the chatroom "part of Fauna" in its moderations and regulations, or not--as in can users be given site inrfractions or banned for chatroom behaviour? (I know some forums do, some don't.) I understand the client itself is third party.

I don't think anyone would care if this was a chat on AIM, or g-talk or email or whatever. I know a lot of people have had private interactions with her.

What's got at least me is it feels like using Fauna resources, and involving Fauna members, but with a layer of secrecy the site doesn't normally have.
I don't know all of the chat rules. I have only been going in there for a few days now. Someone did say that profanity was allowed. Maybe someone else can answer that.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #74
Allee Toler
I rarely post here, and I've been following the Wise's thread from the beginning. All I can say is how shocked I am at how everyone's so quick to assume, point fingers, and whine if they're not told everything- even if it doesn't pertain to them. I can see Dean wanting to see the logs. I can see anyone Christina talked about wanting to see the logs. If they're not stating anything important (or as i'm sure, pure lies), don't post them. I wouldn't want to read it. But I do think people mentioned in the logs should be allowed to see part of the log where they were brought up, not publicly- but in a PM or another private chat, then have the whole subject dropped and move on. Whining over it isn't going to do anything. Complaining, huffing and puffing, posting, it gets you no where, so why do it? Deb stated why it will not be posted (they haven't found any reason to post it) and complaining about why you think it should be posted (over and over and over and over and over) will get you no where. Especially since her decision has been made. If I talked to Dean in a private chat, would anyone care what I spoke to him about if it wasn't important? Hells naw. Some people just seem to feed off of drama...

Old 06-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #75
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
If or when the time comes, I will not sort it out on my own. If I don't get any more emails, I am not even going to look at it again. If I do get some kind of proof, I will forward it to Harold, and maybe even other mods as well. As of right now, there is no merit to her claims.
See Brian, thats just it, I am not worried or even concerned about Christinas claim. I am more wanting to see what you and Deb had to say about me as well as the others involved. I want to see the slander and defamation of character YOU two said, not Christina.

No way in hell was I ever worried about what Christina had/has to say. I didnt like her and her ways long before this thread about them stealing the funds came to light. She didnt have any contact with me, except for the tornado issue I had and that was very short, since end of March.

Will we ever see an "unedited" version of the chat or chat logs, undoubtedly NO. Will I ever get an apology from either of you, hell no ("you two did nothing wrong"). Do I honestly care what you two think about me, hardly. I wish that this thread had my name on it and was moved to the BOI so it would go in a different direction, however, it will not.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:30 PM   #76
bsharrah
Quote:
The conversation that took place yesterday was not on the BOI and therefore subject for review, as it may be worthless.
And who is it that will determine if the accusations are worthless? YOU? Who appointed you to be the BOI's "secret police"? If the reputation of those accused is at question, the community should be reviewing the accusations and what fabricated evidence is available. Not some CSI wannabe playing cloak and dagger, believing he has the interest of justice at heart. I guess everyone should just sit back and sleep well knowing you are on the case.

As I said in my last post, tread carefully.

I am sure I will take a hit for being abusive to another member.....I am ok with that.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #77
joseydiann
You have alot of people at your side Dean.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:33 PM   #78
joseydiann
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharrah View Post
And who is it that will determine if the accusations are worthless? YOU? Who appointed you to be the BOI's "secret police"? If the reputation of those accused is at question, the community should be reviewing the accusations and what fabricated evidence is available. Not some CSI wannabe playing cloak and dagger, believing he has the interest of justice at heart. I guess everyone should just sit back and sleep well knowing you are on the case.

As I said in my last post, tread carefully.

I am sure I will take a hit for being abusive to another member.....I am ok with that.

I didn't find that abusive???

Old 06-09-2010, 03:35 PM   #79
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
See Brian, thats just it, I am not worried or even concerned about Christinas claim. I am more wanting to see what you and Deb had to say about me as well as the others involved. I want to see the slander and defamation of character YOU two said, not Christina.

No way in hell was I ever worried about what Christina had/has to say. I didnt like her and her ways long before this thread about them stealing the funds came to light. She didnt have any contact with me, except for the tornado issue I had and that was very short, since end of March.

Will we ever see an "unedited" version of the chat or chat logs, undoubtedly NO. Will I ever get an apology from either of you, hell no ("you two did nothing wrong"). Do I honestly care what you two think about me, hardly. I wish that this thread had my name on it and was moved to the BOI so it would go in a different direction, however, it will not.
Why are you trying to infer now that either I or Brian said anything...you just keep pitching fuel on the flames.

Neither of us said ONE thing about you or anyone else on this site. We simply listened, asked questions, and asked for proof..there was nothing. But you will keep on...you are starting to make ME think you DO have a guilty conscience.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:44 PM   #80
Chrisw
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Neither of us said ONE thing about you or anyone else on this site. We simply listened, asked questions, and asked for proof..there was nothing. But you will keep on...you are starting to make ME think you DO have a guilty conscience.
If this is true, why cant we see the un-edited logs? You are stating to make US think you DO have a guilty conscience.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!