Wise's rights? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:45 PM   #81
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharrah View Post
And who is it that will determine if the accusations are worthless? YOU? Who appointed you to be the BOI's "secret police"? If the reputation of those accused is at question, the community should be reviewing the accusations and what fabricated evidence is available. Not some CSI wannabe playing cloak and dagger, believing he has the interest of justice at heart. I guess everyone should just sit back and sleep well knowing you are on the case.

As I said in my last post, tread carefully.

I am sure I will take a hit for being abusive to another member.....I am ok with that.
Well, I don't know what kind of a hit you are talking about, negative karma, I don't know. I don't give negative karma for constructive criticism. You have your opinion and I have mine. In all of my years of being a Fauna member, I have given negative karma, two times, and that is it.

Right now, what I have is not evidence, it's hoopla.

When I announced that I had screen shots, it was to inform that I had it in case it could add new information, and I was waiting for more info to back up these claims. This way I could show exactly what was said, and who said it. As of now there is no merit to what was said, so there is no reason to show anything. It will only upset people more then they already are. The wheels are already in motion for what needs to be done.

The Wise's are now permantly banned from this whole site. While I agree with that, it now cuts off any kind of communication they could of had here. I am not saying they would of communicated any way.

I am not going to keep defending myself here. I have not done anything wrong.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #82
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
You have alot of people at your side Dean.

Amanda thats just it. There should be NO sides here other than one unified one versus the Wise's. I dont want for people to split and divide over this. I learned my lesson is all. There is no need for anyone take MY side of anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Why are you trying to infer now that either I or Brian said anything...you just keep pitching fuel on the flames.

Neither of us said ONE thing about you or anyone else on this site. We simply listened, asked questions, and asked for proof..there was nothing. But you will keep on...you are starting to make ME think you DO have a guilty conscience.
No Deborah, you never made any sort of comment regarding me in the thread, on my profile, on OTHER peoples profiles, or in chat. Um, ok. Never once did I post YOUR name when I complained about my one and only negative karma. Never once did I mention your name in anything I posted about "someone calling me a scammer" in chat. You took it upon yourself to point it out to other people.

Even then, I defended YOUR right to state what you wanted to say about me. Even now, I hold no ill will toward you because I know you just want this situation with the Wise's resolved like the rest of us. Dont mistake my kindness and understanding for something it isnt though.

As for me fueling your fire, the mere fact that I am breathing fuels your fire and you know it. For me "starting to make you think I have a guilty conscience" I have no guilty conscience and you posted early on that you even suspected me of being a part of the scheme early on. I feel guilty that I was a MAJOR player in the auctions so please dont confuse the two.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #83
dturner100
I have no interest in seeing the chat logs to add fuel to the fire. I would like to see the chat logs to see who's playing both sides of the fence. I've had a feeling that something like that may be going on and I'd like to rule that out.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:54 PM   #84
Southern Wolf
I think someone had said something along the lines of.... it should only be sent to those that were directly involved (or named by Christina).... I disagree.

Here is why I think everyone should have the right to see what went on.

I was never involved in any of the auctions... however after what I saw christina do... I took the bull by the horns and spent countless days searching out, proving, and compiling her lies into something YOU could use against her. I didnt do this for myself (I wasn't involved)... I did it to help out the members of this site who got scammed by Christina and Jeff Wise. Anyone that got my email with my documentation can say without a doubt that I put ALOT of time into it. Its not just half thrown together.

Why would anyone want to keep any information from those of us who have tried to help throughout this ordeal. There have been alot of members that have chimed in on the BOI thread that helped to disprove any evidence they have tried to present.

maybe I am wrong here... but I feel in the end... by not showing what went on (and keeping it private) then you are just hurting those that got scammed... especially if her lies and deciet could end up being just one more nail in their coffin. It goes to their creditablilty and also shows their attempt to hide the truth... thus further proving a "theft by fraud" case.

In the end... I have absolutely no say in whether that PRIVATE chat gets shown... but part of me feels that by not showing it.... you just slapped me (and everyone else) in the face that has spent alot of time trying to disprove their lies and bring them to justice.

Because at this point... even if you never show it... it doesn't mean it never happened. We all know there was a private chat that took place.

Just my opinion on the subject.... we should all be able to read what took place... because in the end... it does have a bearing on the BOI thread. It will either prove Christina had help (which is unlikely) or it will prove her character (or lack of it). Either way it is relevent (sp?)

Old 06-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #85
Wolfy-hound
If there was nothing new said, there would be no harm in posting what was said.
Obviously new stuff was said, because brd and deb both mentioned other people's names being mentioned by christina as being "in on it". Therefor NEW lies were being told by Christina about other people.

Saying there's no PROOF does not mean that new LIES were not said. Accusations against others in an attempt to drag them down with her is what we should all expect from Christina.

Remember in the BOI thread, when it was brought up that Christina was saying Maggie told her it was fine to use the money? How about when Christina was saying Maggie was a druggie on another place(facebook I think?). So if Christina is accusing Maggie of stuff.. shouldn't Maggie have the right to know what Christina is accusing her of to other people?

If you answered yes(and the BOI thread is full of people who uncovered stuff Christina said, or posted), then why doesn't anyone ELSE who Christina is accusing of being in on the scam have the same right to know? Why can all the postings about the fake check, the fake "she knew and said it was fine" accusations be used against the Wises, but THIS chat transcript can't.. just because Christina can't PROVE what she's saying is true? The fake check and the other lies she's told can certainly be used to show her character AND that she has been trying to lie her way out of everything, but the lies told in chat have to be kept secret?

If you saw Christina on facebook saying 'Maggie knew I would keep half the money and she was fine with it", wouldn't that be something Maggie should know about? If she was saying Dean stole the money himself, shouldn't Dean be made aware that she's saying that about him?

I can assure you, if MY name was being mentioned as an accesory to a crime, I would want to be informed. Proof or no proof, I consider it to be my choice to take it to court against the accuser or not, not whoever knows it was said, no matter what judgement they might have. Saying that the Wises have no money, so you can't sue them over lies is rdiculous. If that's a valid argument, then everyone should simply give up trying to spread the word about them, since Maggie won't get her money back, it just doesn't matter at all.

If I had been told "The people who were accused will have access to a log to see what she said", I'd just sit and wish I knew what happened. If I was told "The moderators will decide if the log should be posted", I'd sit and hope I would get to know what happened.

But if a private member wants to have private chats with a known scammer, then vaguely hint that other people were accused(although saying she/he knows Chrstina is lying) and then declare they will not post the logs proving yes/no/maybe EVEN TO THE ACCUSED PEOPLE, then I lose a great deal of trust and respect for the members involved.

Adding to this, I understand why a private chat was used, and why additional people were not allowed in to that chat. I do not think deb would believe accusations against Dean(or anyone else) without clear cut, non-manufactuered proof, which has never been shown. Whether she trusts Dean or likes Dean has NO bearing on whether she believes Christina's lies, IMHO because I thought she had good judgement.

My only futz is the run-around about what was said. Just because it wasn't PROVEN, doesn't mean it wasn't SAID. There was new lies told(by what deb and brd have stated) and by keeping Christina's lies secret, you let her spread more lies, without reprisal and further, you allow her to create more victims without allowing them to be aware of it. You are allowing her to sniper shoot people in the back, and then saying she has no ammo.

I don't care if *I* get told diddley(unless I was accused), but those accused of being involved(including Maggie AND Dean who were both mentioned) should be able to read her words THEMSELVES.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #86
Kaiyudsai
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVLOVK1025 View Post
This whole Wise saga is getting retarded.

They're winning, cause we're fighting.
WTF people, wake up.
Finally..... something that makes sense

The money is gone...... they will never pay it back.......
This whole mess is just getting out of hand.......

Old 06-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #87
joseydiann
No Dean, I mean it's just pure silly for anyone to even think that YOU could have anything to do with this scam crap. And I'm saying I won't believe it!

Old 06-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #88
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post
I have no interest in seeing the chat logs to add fuel to the fire. I would like to see the chat logs to see who's playing both sides of the fence. I've had a feeling that something like that may be going on and I'd like to rule that out.
Maybe you need to REREAD the thread. As I stated, CHRISTINA was encourage to come to regular chat as opposed to talking in PM so that:

SHE COULD HAVE A COPY OF WHAT WAS SAID. (what's so hard to understand about that statement??)

I would think that logical thinking people would realize that if we had said anything that she could use to cause more problems then she would have posted it. She can still contact any of her "lines of communication" and show it to them if she so pleases.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:26 PM   #89
R. Eventide
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
However, if I don't post it publically, then in a sence, it never happened.
I have to say this sentence scares me a bit, as it has been used by people in high positions to cover up some less-than-savory events in history. But that's neither here nor there....

Quote:
If I was so gullible, I would post it. Right now, I am not willing to give her that satisfaction. Any info that I have will not delay anything. I do believe they can be arrested. Do I think any money will be recovered? The answer to that is no. You asked that question, so I gave you my opinion as to what I thought could happen.
I can see both sides of the fence on whether to publicly post or not to post the chat, so I don't think one or the other is a sign of being gullible.

Quote:
Just because people listen to what she has to say, doesn't mean we are giving her any credit. We all know her credibility is not the best, to say the least.
Actually, it does, even if in a tiny way. Why listen if no one believes anything she says?

Someone here has a great quote in their sig: "It takes two to lie: one to lie and one to listen."

Old 06-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #90
WebSlave
Actually, in my opinion this whole thing is ridiculous. There isn't really anything that Christina Wise could say at this point that I would consider as being believable. Even if the chat log screen shots were posted, I wouldn't waste my time reading them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!