CB-Varanus salvator cumingi-Babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2003, 07:00 PM   #1
Danno
CB-Varanus salvator cumingi-Babies

We have a couple babies still remaining from this past season. They hatched starting on July 18 thru Aug 12. All are feeding great and have calm dispositions. Below is an e-mail from a buyer in the states:

$1200 each-neg.

"All I can say is it was worth the wait. He is "WAY TOO COOL". I will update you on his progress."

"Danny, just wanted you to know, yesterday the little guy ate a f/t mouse pinkie and today ate about 10-12 crickets. He's a good little eater and nothing shy about him. He is always standing against his glass doors and looking out and around, very curious little fellow. When I feed him he comes right over and climbs on my hand, very friendly and out going personality. Nothing seems to phase him which will make him a well rounded monitor."
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-06-2007, 08:46 PM   #2
snake snatcher
cumingi monitors

sorry, but can you ship them to england,please give me all the details for the shipping.and could i pay you with pay pal. please reply to me on my email -
p.i.m.p.jme@hotmail.co.uk. thanks jamie

Old 05-06-2007, 09:46 PM   #3
monkeywrench133
This ad is three and a half years old. And the poster hasn't logged on since the day after he posted it.

I think it might be a while before he gets back to you LOL!

Old 05-07-2007, 03:03 PM   #4
snake snatcher
oh yer , well do you know if this guy can get some now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread