Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:32 AM   #31
Brandonadam209
Also, why would I trust you to treat him after you just said YOU WERE GOING TO EUTHANIZE HIM OR SEND HIM BACK TO THE SHIPPER???????? We both know what that means, more stress =????? death? just maybe?

Old 08-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #32
Brandonadam209
By the way, Robert...try and follow me here...

WHY WOULD I ASK YOU FOR HELP RIGHT AFTER YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO EUTHANIZE HIM???????? J

Old 08-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #33
Brandonadam209
Need a smaller shovel????

Old 08-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #34
TheSerpentarium
Sociopath - A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Read all of your posts, then read mine. Who better fits the above description?

Again, I hope the best for your snake.

Robert Coral
The Serpentarium
www.SnakeMuseum.com

Old 08-30-2012, 12:41 AM   #35
Brandonadam209
Yes robert, you are right, I have "Extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior" lol????

The common understanding of a sociopath really, is someone that can manipulate another into believing his or her self. To benefit his needs or desires.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:42 AM   #36
TheSerpentarium
Yes, that was a very old username I had many years ago (forgot about that it's been so long). However, please note that I am the one posting the warning about a TRUE scam artist in that post. I got ripped off bad back then and hopefully prevented others from being ripped off as well.

Thanks,

Robert Coral
The Serpentarium
www.SnakeMuseum.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Just out of curiousity, is this the same Robert Coral who previously had the user name "repticulture", as seen in the following thread?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=86951

Old 08-30-2012, 12:46 AM   #37
Brandonadam209
So, you how does it feel to be the opposite side of the spectrum?

Old 08-30-2012, 12:48 AM   #38
Fangthane
It just seems noteworthy that 2 new accounts would be created on the same day, to complain about a seller who, incidentally, also created a new account that day.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:49 AM   #39
WebSlave
Warning: Please don't let your emotions get the better of you in this discussion. Before any more name calling ensues, I suggest the parties involved take a couple of deep breaths before posting again.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:49 AM   #40
TheSerpentarium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
So, you how does it feel to be the opposite side of the spectrum?
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your comment(?)

Robert Coral
The Serpentarium
www.SnakeMuseum.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!