Info Eddie Markward - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2015, 09:26 PM   #11
charlene.dourty
I do have pictures of some of the animals before Eddie got them. They are not recent ones in terms of with in a month of him getting them but I can assure you that my animals were fat and healthy before they went to his place with an exception of two. One had burns on her belly because one shelf on one of my older racks got too hot. I had been treating her and let Eddie know of her condition before he got them. The other one was showing signs of RI but was still eating. She just had a few bubbles that I thought would clear up with a bump in heat since she was still eating. I made sure to let him know of their condition and to see what he wanted me to do with them.

Here is a link to the last shots I took of some of our animals.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9734297&type=3
Attached Images

Old 09-19-2015, 10:19 PM   #12
Southern.Constrictors.2
My question is how long do we have to wait before we get ALL of your side of this story, Charlene?

Old 09-19-2015, 10:31 PM   #13
DanaM
If you have a question about the situation then ask. She's got all the proof she needs and I'm sure she will post it as questions are asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-19-2015, 10:41 PM   #14
Country Girl Herps
Jennifer, just what do you think she's withholding? This is her deal, she can post it as she likes... she don't owe us anything

Old 09-19-2015, 10:53 PM   #15
Southern.Constrictors.2
Well, for starters, where are the details of the agreement? What were the terms? What was the arrangement? Did you check in on the snakes, inquire about how they were doing? If so, what was the response? Were you kept informed about issues regarding mites, illness, overheating from tstat failure, etc? When did he receive the animals? When did you get them back? Is this all of them? Were there more? If so, where are they and what was their condition when you got them back?

That'll do for now, I think.

Old 09-19-2015, 11:00 PM   #16
DanaM
She can post proof in the morning as, I believe, she's dealing with her newborn this evening. But we discussed this all earlier today. The terms are in the picture below. Yes she checked on them, he was supposed to send pics and never did. She can give the rest of the details when she has time. Grill her all you'd like, Jennifer, she's not in the wrong here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-19-2015, 11:04 PM   #17
tat2d1
She said he got the snakes from her in Dec 2014. She said that she had been asking for pics and weights for months on a few snakes. From the sound of it, she just got her animals back today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 09-19-2015, 11:26 PM   #18
Southern.Constrictors.2
Never said I needed a response right this second, Dana. Just didn't make sense to me to not post the whole of what happened, from the time terms were decided (including what they were) to now, all at once so that people can read through it and ask questions from there. Seems easier to do it that way, rather than dangling a carrot and waiting for questions.

Old 09-19-2015, 11:28 PM   #19
Southern.Constrictors.2
Ryan, she said they entered the agreement in December 2014. Which is why I'm asking when he actually received the animals. Just trying to get the timeline pegged down. As far as asking for pics and weights for months, I must have missed that one. I went back and looked and found it. Thanks.

Old 09-19-2015, 11:31 PM   #20
tat2d1
She said her fire girl was 1300-1400 grams in Dec 14 when he got her, and was 808 when she picked her up. To me that sounds like he got them in Dec 2014, when the agreement was made.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!