Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 133 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2017, 08:38 PM   #1321
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by stryctn9yne13 View Post
Like I said, I've seen where he tried to make it right. There's ALOT more to this that she's leaving out, trust me. Ty doesn't need to post any proof. He's been doing this for way longer than any of you have been, I'm pretty sure of that, and with that kind of reputation built, it's going to take a lot more than one person to taint his reputation.
Please reveal the lot more to this so that you can be found trustworthy. Thanks in advance.

Old 04-10-2017, 09:06 PM   #1322
Lucille
Quote:
it's going to take a lot more than one person to taint his reputation.
He tainted his own reputation.

Old 04-10-2017, 10:19 PM   #1323
AppEcto
Quote:
Ty doesn't need to post any proof.
Well so far he hasn't. He has impersonated a lawyer to make hollow threats as a result of this thread though. How does that fit with your claims that he's so trustworthy and eager to make this right?

Old 04-10-2017, 10:25 PM   #1324
tlmoon
I agree, Lucille! I was just going to say - it takes only one person to ruin Ty's reputation. Himself!

So now we have a mystery insider showing up with secret knowledge that would exonerate Ty...except it cannot be revealed? Am I right? Strychnine, you might think that's a clever tactic but it's a classic scammer move to send allies in with insinuations and hints to throw people off. However, number 1 we are wise to that trick, and number 2, we aren't going by anything Michelle made up. We have TY'S OWN WORDS where he said he purposely didn't tell her she was going to get a tegu and left her dangling, not knowing what was happening. Go read what Ty wrote and then come back here and rebut it. Go ahead, do it. Until you do that you are just blowing smoke.

Old 04-10-2017, 10:40 PM   #1325
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Like I said, I've seen where he tried to make it right. There's ALOT more to this that she's leaving out, trust me. Ty doesn't need to post any proof. He's been doing this for way longer than any of you have been, I'm pretty sure of that, and with that kind of reputation built, it's going to take a lot more than one person to taint his reputation.
Being totally honest here, I was skeptical of Michelle's story at first. I live in Florida, I know what good Mr. Park has done for our local community and I'm not even a lizard person. So when I heard his name, I naturally was skeptical - and I believed that it was likely we were not hearing about phone calls connected to all of this.

That changed when Ty himself came and commented.

His one post did more damage than anything Michelle has said by doing one thing: confirming her story.

His reputation may not be tarnished in your eyes or those of his zealots, but I can tell you this -- I would never buy from him and I'm skipping going to his event, which I really wanted to attend, simply because it has his name attached now. I'm just one person, but I somehow doubt I'm the only one who feels that way. Not because I think he's a bad person: far from. I think he really does want the best for this community. But based on his own words, he's treating Michelle terribly and... for what? Because she had the nerve to ask responsible questions?

If there's something he didn't say, something she didn't say, share it. Otherwise, I have to assume you're just grasping at straws and that's unfortunate. I would like to believe this isn't just a case of his pride coming before doing what's right by someone... but so far, there is literally nothing to suggest otherwise.

Old 04-10-2017, 11:02 PM   #1326
Sugarhedgie
I would just like to clarify something. I have NEVER spoken to ty park OR the IRCF on the phone. All communications have been by messaging through fb.

Old 04-11-2017, 01:35 AM   #1327
FresnoTortoise
Ty's reputation is solid. One raffle screw up isn't going to and shouldn't do a thing. OP is hurt, her feels got hurt and wants a little revenge. OP should thread carefully, OP has a business of her own. How would OP feel if people start trolling her business partners and such?

I have never bought anything from Ty, but I still will buy from him with confidence.

Old 04-11-2017, 02:16 AM   #1328
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Ty's reputation is solid. One raffle screw up isn't going to and shouldn't do a thing. OP is hurt, her feels got hurt and wants a little revenge. OP should thread carefully, OP has a business of her own. How would OP feel if people start trolling her business partners and such?

I have never bought anything from Ty, but I still will buy from him with confidence.

Turtle man.
Are you saying this raffle got screwed up now???
Sounds like that's what you said
Do you not know how to read???? Ty is suing me for slander.
interestingly enough. The letter we filed with the IRCF was sent on the 28th of feb.
march 6 ty posted a misleading post about the mass courts dismissing his case because they read all the proof. He even stated in the comments that I still am telling people that I asked for it to be dismissed but said no that wasn't it. Then called me phsychotic.

See he only posted part of the dismissal letter. He convinently left out " dismissed without prejudice" lol
Then he said I'm going after the IRCF and he "is mad a heii and I will regret this because he is going to go after me with everything he has. under the law" a few pages later is where he and his minions start talking about their rights to use guns! I do NOT think that was funny.

Is that all you got. More retaliation tactics!!
Stop bringing my gliders into this. The difference between ty and I is that When I have an unhappy customer which wasn't only a few times. Guess what??
I made it right immediately. And those 2 customers are now repeat customers.
Ty's minions have already trolled like you do turtle man.
One said he thinks I'm doing this because he thinks I'm not making emough off selling my gliders (which is an unfounded and fraudulent allegation) and the other was someone here said ty will be feeding my sugar gliders to his animals soon

Your gonna have to come up with something better than that. That's just an empty threat
My customers are happy customers because my moto is the customer is always right an I fix any problems without jerking them around and making them guess what the solution is.

Troll along
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2017, 02:19 AM   #1329
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post

And if that's what your efforts are going to be focused on.
Make sure you talk truth and facts because if you just make stuff up that is libel and more deformation. So yaall should be careful

Old 04-11-2017, 08:26 AM   #1330
AllisonLeigh
I will note, I don't believe having a criminal record makes a person 100% untrustworthy, especially when you don't know the details of the charges, but it is something to keep in mind when weighing the info they provide.

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/ind...47700209238018

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu