SnakeCharmerGuy37 is shill bidding - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-15-2005, 11:21 AM   #31
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Haines
That is annoying...even more so than the people that show up and go around asking "I have an Iguana. You wanna trade a dragon for it?"
I hear you. The problem is most shows I attend allow this. I've seen people walking around with a box of stuff to sell. Is the additional $26-$36 bucks going to break them? I guess with the likes of this "person" claiming to be a rescue irks me even more. He acquires these animals under the pretense that he is going to care for these animals yet he his intention is to sell them for profit. If he only put forth such an effort to get and retain a real job just think how better he could be. I guess there are those who like to be parasites and live off the state and others who are willing to work for what the get instead of looking for handouts.

Old 08-15-2005, 12:48 PM   #32
mmfrankford
"we want out of this sewer hole city of columbus,ohio"

Hey you a$$ we don't want you here anyway!

Sorry I live in Columbus, I didn't grow up here. Lived here for over 7 years and it is not a sewer hole.

Old 08-15-2005, 12:51 PM   #33
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmfrankford

Sorry I live in Columbus, I didn't grow up here. Lived here for over 7 years and it is not a sewer hole.
With vermin like SnakeCharmerGuy37 linving there, there is obviously some neighborhood beautification needed.

Old 08-15-2005, 01:29 PM   #34
mmfrankford
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
With vermin like SnakeCharmerGuy37 linving there, there is obviously some neighborhood beautification needed.
AMEN to that!

Old 08-17-2005, 07:13 AM   #35
HerpVenue
okay I was reading this guys old posts and found a thread full of real "smart" people. Sorry i will not call them bad names. I will just call them "smart"
the thread can be found here.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=60215

now lets look at the first quote
Quote:
SnakeCharmerGuy37

Name : willy
Trader Rating: (0)

Warning Level: 2 im interested in a trade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but im in ohio and cant afford shipping i have a ball python thats het for albino i dont have any paper work but you can see in its colors and the person i got it from wouldnt lie to me he is a well known breeder i already have a burmese female thats het for green and a albino male thats het for green i breed id like to have yours to breed her with my male next year any chance we could work out some sort of trade i also have a male female young pair of king snakes let me know thanks harley
Wow Mr. harley, willy charley can tell by the colors on a ball python that it is het albino.

What gets me is people start believing him and offering money

Quote:
Blufreakgurl13

Name : Ashley Ann Grier

Warning Level: 0 I could give you $120 once I get rid of my current burm or if you're interested in a trade I have a baby burmese male thats a double het for albino hes pretty tame once he's out of his cage. Also how tame is this snake ? I am looking for a snake thats already tame and cage tame
ouch. a double het for albino.

Quote:
Blufreakgurl13

Name : Ashley Ann Grier

Warning Level: 0 sorry about the mix up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when i bought the baby burmese i was told hes a double het for albino both his parents were albino but he came out normal If your willing to trade for him and 80 dollars i could do that if your interested. Thanks for the consideration Ashley (hes about 2 and a half feet long)
someone needs to find out who sold this girl a dh albino from two albino parents.

no need to worry about harley charley willy. he does not even know his name

Old 08-17-2005, 08:38 AM   #36
Dennis1
A double het albino...lol
Where can i get me one of those
Some people are just to darn "smart" for their own good

Hey maybe its like Leopard Geckos i have a double het albino leopard gecko...lol J/K

Old 08-17-2005, 09:25 AM   #37
DAND
It's uninformed people like Ashley who make it easy for "people" like charley, harley, willy to find customers.

Old 08-18-2005, 08:36 AM   #38
mmeade
Talking Double het albino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
A double het albino...lol
Where can i get me one of those
Some people are just to darn "smart" for their own good

Hey maybe its like Leopard Geckos i have a double het albino leopard gecko...lol J/K

Well, you can have "double het allbino" in Boa constrictors as the Sharp and Kahl strains are caused by different gene mutations.

I know that isn't the subject, but thought it worth mentioning.

Old 08-18-2005, 09:10 AM   #39
brucestephenson
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmfrankford

It's posts like this that keep me going here!

Old 08-18-2005, 09:24 AM   #40
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmeade
Well, you can have "double het allbino" in Boa constrictors as the Sharp and Kahl strains are caused by different gene mutations.

I know that isn't the subject, but thought it worth mentioning.
Wow...I didnt know that
Geckos and Boas,Makes me wonder what other animals can be "double het albino"?
Although thats probably not the case here it is interesting
Thanx for the information

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!