What does your dog look like? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 11-13-2005, 09:50 PM   #61
sirenofthestorm
they have the exact same look on their faces! too cute.

Old 11-15-2005, 09:40 PM   #62
DeVackHerps
heres my doggy, shes actually new to my home we got her 2 weeks. shes an Australian cattle dog.
Attached Images

Old 11-16-2005, 02:15 AM   #63
chondrogal
I can't resist... snakes are my hobby, dogs are my job!

Here's my 10 year old toy poodle "Chase". He was purchased from a reputable breeder as a puppy for me to use as a "hair model" and I've enjoyed every ounce of him ever since......

This is my other boy "Sky" a 3 year old boy that we've had for almost 2 years now. We acquired him through SoCAPoodleBreed rescue and is growing to be a simply wonderful dog for me. He is a TOTAL water dog!! Nothing fru fru about this boy!!

I love seeing the pics of everyone's dogs!! This is the first time in years that I've only had 2 dogs to be responsible for!! I do a fair amount of rescues, usually medical cases now until they are ok for their new permanent homes.

My personal dogs will always be poodles.... this one is not my dog but I think a perfect definitive pic of what a poodle really is!!

Old 11-17-2005, 10:13 AM   #64
BlueRaven
I'm new around here but I had to join this thread, as I absolutely love dogs. Here are a few pictures of my kids. A few of my Dogue de Bordeaux (better known as French Masitffs). I have six of them in total, the first pictures are some of my girls...Rana, Amber and Missy. The last one is my male Bufo. They are the BEST dogs ever!!!
Attached Images

Old 11-17-2005, 03:00 PM   #65
sirenofthestorm
I love most big dogs - and yours are beautiful.

Old 11-17-2005, 07:32 PM   #66
dragonflyreptiles
Well This is Vader

I really ought not do this because Ill come back here looking at him and cry even more but since he is leaving for his new home tomorrow I decided that while we cry I would share him a little.

He is my most recent rescue and one that has taken a little more of my heart than some, they are all hard to take in and then place in new homes but this one is really hard for me.

So here he is, Ill try to get a better photo when his new family comes tomorrow to take him home but the only PICS I can get are with his face in mine with his feet on my shoulders, I think he knows he needs to give me extra hugs and kisses! I was up all last night hugging on him and Im sure I will be tonight too!

He is about 4 years ole and 155lbs, a big sweet teddy bear!

Old 11-17-2005, 08:35 PM   #67
Bella17
My Rocky Raccoon

kind of an old thred so i dont know if anyone will look at my pup, but atleast i can fig out how this stuff works on here....but heres my puppy.. o and im new so i hope it shows. im still trying to figure everything out.
Attached Images

Old 11-17-2005, 08:37 PM   #68
Bella17
O and hes a year old 70lbs those are from when he was 6 months. hes australian shepherd/bernese mountain dog? we think maybe some normal shepherd to..

Old 11-17-2005, 09:04 PM   #69
PoohBear03031
Aww. That must be really hard for you. Try to remember though, by giving him to his new family you are making room for another dog who needs your loving care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
I really ought not do this because Ill come back here looking at him and cry even more but since he is leaving for his new home tomorrow I decided that while we cry I would share him a little.

He is my most recent rescue and one that has taken a little more of my heart than some, they are all hard to take in and then place in new homes but this one is really hard for me.

So here he is, Ill try to get a better photo when his new family comes tomorrow to take him home but the only PICS I can get are with his face in mine with his feet on my shoulders, I think he knows he needs to give me extra hugs and kisses! I was up all last night hugging on him and Im sure I will be tonight too!

He is about 4 years ole and 155lbs, a big sweet teddy bear!

Old 11-17-2005, 09:05 PM   #70
Living_Skies
Here is Bull, he is my 120lb Bandog baby.......

First pic at 1 day old, second at 4 weeks, third at 2 yrs and last just a funny pic of him and his sister Crash.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!