Where is..... - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 01:26 PM   #71
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Hulvey
Sorry JimO but you just described yourself to a T. Your continuous responses to Dennis1's posts prove that.
You want to elaborate on that Karen...or is this your typical hit and run?

Old 11-20-2005, 01:27 PM   #72
Jim O
Quote:
People who are banned have access to hell.
Really? Since only Wes is banned and he does not seem to be accessing Hell, where is this info coming from?

Old 11-20-2005, 01:27 PM   #73
WebSlave
Quote:
People who are banned have access to hell.
I'm not sure that is true. I haven't tested it myself. I opened the HELL forum to be open to people who were fined & suspended as well as outright banned, but I think there may be a block built into the code to stop someone in their tracks right at the front door.

I certainly can't see paying my programmer to change this, if that is the case..............

Old 11-20-2005, 01:47 PM   #74
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
I certainly can't see paying my programmer to change this, if that is the case..............
So then if a person who pays for access to hell gets banned and cannot access that forum, and you wont make changes necessary so that they can, you'll prorate the fee paid to access hell and return the balance to the banned member as a refund?

Old 11-20-2005, 01:48 PM   #75
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
So then if a person who pays for access to hell gets banned and cannot access that forum, and you wont make changes necessary so that they can, you'll prorate the fee paid to access hell and return the balance to the banned member as a refund?
LOL. I doubt it.

Old 11-20-2005, 01:59 PM   #76
Karen Hulvey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
You want to elaborate on that Karen...or is this your typical hit and run?
Sure, I'll elaborate. I don't know where you're getting "typical hit and run," maybe it's because I don't have to post 50 times to get my point across or to up my post count.

HERE IS WHAT YOU WROTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
There are people who are mentally unbalanced, people who need or simply want attention, etc, etc. Like children who are needy, even negative attention is "good" attention for such "attention whores". For some it is a game. Their personality is based on "one-upmanship" and they feel they have "one-upped" you and your site by disrupting it. For some it is simply based on an anti-social, narcissistic, or other personality disorders.
You kept respoding to Dennis1's posts when all you had to do was ignore him. In fact you also posted that people should ignore him. You posted that over and over but you continued to respond to him.

Quote from your post above. . "For some it is a game. Their personality is based on one-upmanship and they feel like they have one upped you and your site by disrupting it." That describes you to a T! You don't own this site but you sure play at one upping.

Why didn't you simply ignore DD? Were you too busy one upping that you didn't see what he was doing? One person can't disrupte a whole site. It takes more than one to tango.

Old 11-20-2005, 02:07 PM   #77
critical bill
Quote:
One person can't disrupte a whole site.
And sadly the one person who used to make sense of it all and chase away those who would seek to disrupt and corrupt these forums isnt here to do just that anymore. Thats what this threads about, Karen, where is Wes, not how fast can I jump on Jim. Try and stay on topic please.

Old 11-20-2005, 02:09 PM   #78
Chris@TSE
Simple fact remains it should not have to come to that........

Members of a community, especially a paid service, should not be forced to ignore such an individual who is out to cause nothing but trouble and make no contributions whatsoever.

Rich's system works, and works well...

Unfortunately when it comes to someone like Dennis, someone who enjoys dancing around the rules and causing as much friction as possible without stepping on those "trip-wires", we're forced to deal with it until the 100 point mark. And in the meantime, he can sit back and make those "Because I can" statements and rub it in our faces. We should not have to reach the point where someone like this must be tolerated, but unfortunately we're left with little to no other options. Either ignore and watch as discussions are destroyed by this person, leave a place we've paid to access, or rough it out until the inevitable 100 mark is hit.

The system works, just seems to put members through hell until taking appropriate action.

Old 11-20-2005, 02:21 PM   #79
Jim O
Quote:
HERE IS WHAT YOU WROTE.
You kept respoding to Dennis1's posts when all you had to do was ignore him. In fact you also posted that people should ignore him. You posted that over and over but you continued to respond to him.

Quote from your post above. . "For some it is a game. Their personality is based on one-upmanship and they feel like they have one upped you and your site by disrupting it." That describes you to a T! You don't own this site but you sure play at one upping.

Why didn't you simply ignore DD? Were you too busy one upping that you didn't see what he was doing? One person can't disrupte a whole site. It takes more than one to tango.
So then everyone who responds to him is just as guilty. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Who was it who set "won" the first reward?

For the record I've attached a list of who responded to dennis' recent thread. I'm in good company...look it even includes you Karen. Take a long hard look in the mirror. But take solace that ALL of the mods also had posts in that thread.
Attached Images

Old 11-20-2005, 02:21 PM   #80
Karen Hulvey
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
And sadly the one person who used to make sense of it all and chase away those who would seek to disrupt and corrupt these forums isnt here to do just that anymore. Thats what this threads about, Karen, where is Wes, not how fast can I jump on Jim. Try and stay on topic please.
Oh so sorry. Everyone else can go off topic but when I point out the obvious it gets people's panties in a wad. . . Just remember what I said above is TRUE and it wasn't only Jim who kept feeding DD.

TOPIC AT HAND. Here's the answer all have come here to read. Wes is over at TRR.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread