KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 12:52 PM   #31
brandy101010
Are you going to reimburse them the money they paid for their adds and memberships?

Old 06-02-2006, 12:56 PM   #32
DAND
Cause and effect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandy101010
Are you going to reimburse them the money they paid for their adds and memberships?
Should he? NO! If you were to get fired from your job and you were doing something that could cause the company harm or to lose money you wouldn't receive unemployment. They should have thought about that before they hit the submit button.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:57 PM   #33
Bill_Leverton
Gezzz Talk about some Cold Blooded That is ballsy...IMO I think that Rich should of held out a little longer before the Ban.....To see who else was back stabbing him.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:59 PM   #34
brandy101010
They paid for The adds and memberships and are not getting what they paid for. unemployment is a little different then buying merchandise.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:01 PM   #35
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Should he? NO! If you were to get fired from your job and you were doing something that could cause the company harm or to lose money you wouldn't receive unemployment. They should have thought about that before they hit the submit button.
Have to disagree with that one.... the membership I can see not refunding. But any ads they paid for should be refunded. They paid for a service that they are now not getting.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:02 PM   #36
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandy101010
They paid for The adds and memberships and are not getting what they paid for. unemployment is a little different then buying merchandise.
AGREED! And nowhere did they go against Fauna's TOS. I'd think about the legality of holding on to the monies paid for a service not rendered.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:05 PM   #37
Bill_Leverton
Call it compansation for pain and suffering J/k

Old 06-02-2006, 01:07 PM   #38
TripleMoonsExotic
http://www.geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=81

http://www.geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=80

Quote:
I mentioned 4 people that are members here that I do not always like, none of them mods just regluar posters.
I am a Mod. Wanna try that again?
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2006, 01:08 PM   #39
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Have to disagree with that one.... the membership I can see not refunding. But any ads they paid for should be refunded. They paid for a service that they are now not getting.
Pay for advertising space on a bus and then try to run the bus off the road and expect a refund? Again, they should have thought about that before posting as they did. Sabotaging the place in which your advertising dollar is at work sounds like a bad business choice.

I'd bet Rich will refund their money because he is honorable, sopmething they obviously have no clue about.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:08 PM   #40
TripleMoonsExotic
Rich's ad program is paid daily by what they choose to setup. So when he closed their ad accounts down, no more money would be paid to him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread