The People's Choice - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-18-2007, 11:23 AM   #21
Sledgehammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
Well Ben, since you started this, how about you starting the thread on who is to be "least likely voted in as a mod" thread??

I would also like to thank those who have included me into the special honor as a mod. I didn't buy a coin to become one, my coin has been the same since the conseption of pay to play.

my list....
Same as Dragon dads and Cat's, but i would also add John Schmitt.
Laura,
I would be happy to. However, I think that one would be better served if there was a list of those people that currently have the ability to moderated posted in the first post of the thread.

I remember Webslave stating that some of these individual's paid accounts were about to expire and he was unsure just how many of them would renew.

If anyone can post the list of "Current Members" with this power, I'll be happy to start a thread. I'm sure that there are too many names, to include them in a poll due to the limitations set by the vbulletin software on Poll Options, so the list of participating members in the first post would seem prudent.

Thanks,

Old 02-18-2007, 11:25 AM   #22
Sledgehammer
Here is my short-list for those who should have "The Power".
Obviously, some of these individuals already possess the ability to moderate.
I don't feel that they should not be given their due recognition because of that fact.

They are listed in alphabetical order (by last name).

Clay Davenport (Clay Davenport)
Laura Fopiano (Laura Fopiano)
Mike Greathouse (Mike Greathouse)
Sammy Gregg (shrap)
Bill Hicok (Bill & Amy)
Casey Hulse (Casey Hulse)
Dennis Hultman (Dennis Hultman)
Art Klass (Art Klass)
John Schmitt (Suncoast Herpetological)
Harald Moore (hhmoore)
Bob Woodard (Griz)

As a sidenote, I would like to see who these people would choose.
(For those on my list who have not yet posted their choices).

Old 02-18-2007, 11:42 AM   #23
Cat_72
I would add Rick Carew (Croatalusadamanteus) to my list as well.

Forgive me if I didn't get the spelling right on the screen name.

Old 02-18-2007, 12:04 PM   #24
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer
Here is my short-list for those who should have "The Power".
Obviously, some of these individuals already possess the ability to moderate.
I don't feel that they should not be given their due recognition because of that fact.

They are listed in alphabetical order (by last name).

Clay Davenport (Clay Davenport)
Laura Fopiano (Laura Fopiano)
Mike Greathouse (Mike Greathouse)
Sammy Gregg (shrap)
Bill Hicok (Bill & Amy)
Casey Hulse (Casey Hulse)
Dennis Hultman (Dennis Hultman)
Art Klass (Art Klass)
John Schmitt (Suncoast Herpetological)
Harald Moore (hhmoore)
Bob Woodard (Griz)

As a sidenote, I would like to see who these people would choose.
(For those on my list who have not yet posted their choices).
Well I guess you don't like me because I did not let you slide on this post: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=164

Or was it this one? http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...9&postcount=50

I bet this thread is your way to whine about the warning points, you did not deserve them, right?

Your actions speak real loud, however I would guess your opinion should mean something.

Old 02-18-2007, 12:09 PM   #25
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard

Your actions speak real loud, however I would guess your opinion should mean something.
Since I firmly believe this is just another anonymous identity of the cowardly shrillomn, I'd say the message is that your roses are hungry and it's time to feed them; basically that this opinion does have value but is poop all the same.

Old 02-18-2007, 12:12 PM   #26
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket

The Dalai Lama: He would probably just tell you to get over yourself.

Buddha: He would refer you to The Dalai Lama.

Old 02-18-2007, 12:22 PM   #27
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Since I firmly believe this is just another anonymous identity of the cowardly shrillomn, I'd say the message is that your roses are hungry and it's time to feed them; basically that this opinion does have value but is poop all the same.
Well, I cannot say he is someone else. But I would say he is building a reputation here. Ben Martin AKA Sledgehammer Joined Dec 2006 and his Age is: 35. He has Posts: 31, most of them are not worth reading. And already has a Warning Level of: 12 Most of this is for profanity.

So yes, his opinion should hold much weight with me I guess, JMHO.

Sorry, but I am real bad at not calling a spade an ace. I have a real bad habit of telling it like it is.

Old 02-18-2007, 12:39 PM   #28
Sledgehammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Well I guess you don't like me because I did not let you slide on this post: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=164

Or was it this one? http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...9&postcount=50

I bet this thread is your way to whine about the warning points, you did not deserve them, right?

Bobby,
Chill out a little. The only reason that you're not on my short list is because of outbursts like this. I don't feel that you have the temperment for the job.

You seem to let your emotions get the best of you and I don't personally feel that this is a quality that lends itself well to moderating. Think about it. Have you ever seen any posts like yours from the individuals in my list?

As far as the warning points, I fully expected to receive them when I made the posts. I knew full well what I was writing and that I would receive points for it. If you would take a moment to look, you'll see that I also received points from people who are on my list.

Does my opinion mean so much to you that you feel the need to embarrass yourself here? It seems to me that your priorities are a bit misplaced. Are you a "Paid For by Subscription" Moderator because you want to better the site, or are you simply seeking the approval of the members here?

Points to ponder.

Old 02-18-2007, 12:48 PM   #29
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer
Bobby,
Chill out a little. The only reason that you're not on my short list is because of outbursts like this. I don't feel that you have the temperment for the job.

You seem to let your emotions get the best of you and I don't personally feel that this is a quality that lends itself well to moderating. Think about it. Have you ever seen any posts like yours from the individuals in my list?

As far as the warning points, I fully expected to receive them when I made the posts. I knew full well what I was writing and that I would receive points for it. If you would take a moment to look, you'll see that I also received points from people who are on my list.

Does my opinion mean so much to you that you feel the need to embarrass yourself here? It seems to me that your priorities are a bit misplaced. Are you a "Paid For by Subscription" Moderator because you want to better the site, or are you simply seeking the approval of the members here?

Points to ponder.
Well everyone is more than welcome to have a opinion, but when I look at all of your posts here from the day you joined. I see you in the middle of keeping things going or starting more. Do stop me if I have read your posts wrong.

Old 02-18-2007, 01:27 PM   #30
Sledgehammer
My long list.

In an effort to conserve space, I have opted to post my long list of recommended members via this link: Sledgehammer's Long List

If I left anyone out - I apologize.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!