Michael McBurnett aka RedneckKritterz - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2005, 03:44 PM   #41
Chris@TSE
wow.

what a peice of work......

I'm sorry but that did not look like a regurge to me. Either it was dead before it hit the box, or dead LONG before it hit the box. From what I can see that rat still had hair on it? A full tail? Sorry. No way in hell is that a regurge.........

I'm willing to bet it died consuming a very large meal shortly before shipment and he shipped anyways or it was kept frozen and sold with the intent to scam.

Either way, if this loser does not find it within himself to do the right thing no one here will forget. Your loss will soon be his, only ten fold.

Good job bringing the info here. Kudos.

Old 09-01-2005, 04:10 PM   #42
Chris@TSE
Also...... Was this specimen shipped like that in the box? No bag?

Just wondering........ Looked at the photos again and it looked as if it was simply laying there.

Old 09-01-2005, 04:13 PM   #43
pch101
I agree with you Chris. Aside from Mikes rudeness, flip-flopping and unfriendly customer service policies, there seems to be a lot of inconsistencies in his story. I think there is more here that is not right than any of us know.

Even if we give Mike the benefit of the doubt, and take him at his word; that would still mean that he is a total jerk that no one would ever want to do business with. Of course if there is more to it as Chris points out, and as the evidence suggests, then it would be safe to say that he is a scammer of the lowest form.

So Mike which is it? Are you a total Jerk or a Scammer. Take your pick. And take note of what John Schmitt has said, because it is true. Way to go smart guy!

Old 09-01-2005, 07:22 PM   #44
The BoidSmith
Quote:
I'm sorry but that did not look like a regurge to me. Either it was dead before it hit the box, or dead LONG before it hit the box. From what I can see that rat still had hair on it? A full tail? Sorry. No way in hell is that a regurge.........
In my opinion it was an attempt of regurgitation, and the snake died of suffocation in the process. Had it been dead before shipping with the ambient temperatures at shipping the stench would’ve been such that no driver would’ve loaded that package in the truck. Just my opinion.

Old 09-01-2005, 08:20 PM   #45
StickyTongues
This guy is something else. Look what I just got today. This was from reptileauction. What an @SS!!

Date: 1 Sep 2005 23:01:32 -0000
To: samnangleam@yahoo.com
From: webmaster@reptileauction.com Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
Subject: New feedback

You have new Feedback on the auction item you won!

Feedback writer: Cowboyforhire

with following Comments:

DO NOT DEAL W/ THIS PERSON..HE WILL INTENTIONALLY DAMAGE YOUR SHIPMENT
PACKAGE AND TRY TO SAY IT ARRIVED DEAD AND TRY TO GET HIS $$ BACK FROM
YOU & SHIPPING CO.

You can find your feedback at:

http://www.reptileauction.com/cgi-bi...=viewratelogin

Thank you for using Reptile Auction

Old 09-01-2005, 08:23 PM   #46
StickyTongues
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE
Also...... Was this specimen shipped like that in the box? No bag?

Just wondering........ Looked at the photos again and it looked as if it was simply laying there.

Chris,

Yes she was shipped in a snake bag. The bag was a little small IMO for a python her size. I took her out of the bag so I could take a picture of her to send to Mike.

Old 09-01-2005, 08:25 PM   #47
The BoidSmith
Reminds me of the saying: “never kick a skunk”

Old 09-01-2005, 08:25 PM   #48
StickyTongues
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE
wow.

what a peice of work......

I'm willing to bet it died consuming a very large meal shortly before shipment and he shipped anyways or it was kept frozen and sold with the intent to scam.

Either way, if this loser does not find it within himself to do the right thing no one here will forget. Your loss will soon be his, only ten fold.

Good job bringing the info here. Kudos.

Chris,

I believe she died in transit. When I got her out of the bag I can see the part of her throat, that had the rat in it, was all blue.

Old 09-01-2005, 09:06 PM   #49
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
In my opinion it was an attempt of regurgitation, and the snake died of suffocation in the process. Had it been dead before shipping with the ambient temperatures at shipping the stench would’ve been such that no driver would’ve loaded that package in the truck. Just my opinion.
Unless it was put in the box straight out of the freezer...

Old 09-01-2005, 09:52 PM   #50
jglass38
Another piece of garbage to add to the Pruett pile. Sam, sorry you had to go through all of this and of course, sorry for the loss of what looked like a beautiful snake. By the way, no reason to EVER feed a jumbo rat to a ball python of ANY size in my opinion. The largest balls can grow, breed and stay healthy on a small rat every 7-10 days. Chris could be right that it died while consuming a meal that size.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!