For Sale Pair of Tri-color Dorbignyi - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 01-15-2020, 03:40 PM   #1
Dave Young
Pair of Tri-color Dorbignyi

Up for sale is a beautiful pair of 3 1/2 year old Dorbignyi.I aquired them at the beginning of 2017 from Europe and have raised them since.I haven't been able to get them to breed so off they go.Maybe you know something I don't.The male requires toad scenting but the female eats anything.$2000.00 shipped.Sorry about the pics but I found it impossible to keep the male still.Please feel free to email me with questions.Thanks!.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-15-2020, 05:07 PM   #2
Brokbakman
Those are sick, I've been trying to breed Pulcher for the first time this year. I didn't know anyone had these guys in the states.

Old 01-15-2020, 06:33 PM   #3
Beyond GenetiX
Who did you get them from?

Old 01-15-2020, 07:32 PM   #4
Dave Young
Dorbignyi

I had a friend import 3 pairs of these in '17 from an exporter in Europe.I lost one pair the first year due to an unknown bacterial infection.They are very cool with the males having a curious almost dog like intelligence about them.They are indeed rare and I'd love to keep them but have child on the way so something has to give and I can't get them to breed.I think they would be better off with someone more experienced.I'll be posting another pair for sale her shortly.One thing's for sure,I'll miss them when they're gone.They really are very cool.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-15-2020, 07:51 PM   #5
Beyond GenetiX
From MK?

Old 01-15-2020, 09:59 PM   #6
Dave Young
Hello Jason,yes many years ago.Do you know him?.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-16-2020, 05:29 AM   #7
Beyond GenetiX
Yes, he got them from me. I would like to talk to you about them off line if possible.

Old 01-16-2020, 10:36 AM   #8
Dave Young
Dorbignyi

Sure. young.dave@ymail.com .I'll be available later this evening.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-17-2020, 05:05 PM   #9
MartyJC
I think if you posted a belly pic of these you’d sell them in a heartbeat!

Old 01-17-2020, 06:05 PM   #10
Dave Young
Thanks I think you're right.Had someone interested but haven't recieved any further response.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!