Bad Guy Bad Buyer (GNA) Gecko Nation Antwerp - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2009, 06:43 AM   #1
dreamgeckos
Bad Buyer (GNA) Gecko Nation Antwerp

Hello all,

after some email exchance between me and Kenny of GNA i see no other way then to tell the story here , i will post the email traffic here so that the people of this forum can make theyr conclusions please let me know what you think , the emails where in Dutch so i translated them i used Google to translate it to english but that doesnt work at all i will also post the dutch original emails so that anny other dutch person can translate them themselfs and verryfy that the translation is corrrect and that the email hase not been altered.

Original email :

Subject: Problemen laatste aankoop.
From: "Gecko Nation Antwerp" <geckonation.antwerp@telenet.be>
Date: Thu, November 12, 2009 12:47 pm
To: info@dreamgeckos.com
Priority: Normal
Options: View Full Header | View Printable Version | Download this as a file

Beste Richard,..

Hier een mailtje van Kenny inverband met het laatst aangekochte dier bij u : Tremper
Albino Enigma Vrouw Het RAPTOR.
Dit diertje is sinds de aankoop bij u al constant bij de reptielen arts langs
geweest, het is zo dat dit dier problemen heeft met poep produceren. Het dier kan
gewoon nooit kaken waar door het opstropt en dus niet eet en telken naar de arts
moet. Nu het dier is nog steeds even groot als de dag van aankoop en heeft mij al
veel geld gekost aan bezoekjes bij de arts. Nu neem ik met je op een beleefde manier
contact op om te vragen of ik in deze zaak geen vergoeding kan krijg, deel mijn
kosten vergoed of een gratis dier aangezien wij met dit dier geen weg op kunnen. Bij
deze dus graag een antwoord van u op deze zaak richard.

MVG Kenny

Translation:

Dear Richard,

Here a mail from Kenny concerning the annimal last purchaged from you : Tremper Albino Enigma het Raptor Female.
This annimal hase since we purchaged it from you been to the reprtile vet constantly, the case is that this annimal hase problems pruducing poop.
the annimal just cant poop wich makes it constapated and it will not eat and that it hase to goto the vet all the time.
the annimal is now still the same size as on the day of purchage and it hase kost me allot of monny and vissits to the vet. now i contact you on a polite manner to ask if i can get anny compensation, part my costs compensated or a free annimal because we can not see anny other way with this annimal.
so i would like a reply from you on this matter richard.

I was not at home that day so i dit not see my emails on that same day not even 24 hours after his first post he send the seccond:

Original :
Subject: Laaste mail
Date: Fri, November 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Richard,..

Na mijn mail van gisteren verwachte ik een antwoord van u, nu u hebt blijkbaar geen
zin antwoord te geven op mijn mail.
Ik laat u dan ook bij deze weten richard dat ik het niet mooi vind dat je geen
antwoord wil geven als er problemen zijn met dieren bij u gekocht. Een arts heeft na
lang onderzoek gisteren vast gesteld dat het dier problemen heeft met de aansluiting
van de dikke op de dunne darm iets wat word veroorzaakt bij de kweeker u dus of jmg.
Nu als u mijn mail niet ernstig neem zal ik contact opnemen met jmg zelf.
Indien jullie bij mij geen antwoord willen geven zal ik mij genoodzaakt zien om in
deze zaak verdere stappen te nemen.

Hoogachted Kenny

Translation:

Richard,..
After my email of yesterday i wanted a reply from you , now it seems that you so not want to awnser me on my email.
thus i let you know richard that i do not like that you do not want to awnser if there are problems with annimals bought from you,.
a vet hase after a long investigation yesterday concluded that the annimal hase problems with the connection of the big intestend to the small intestend that is caused by the breeder meaning you of jmg.
now if you do not take my email seriously i will contact jmg himself
if you both do not want to awnser me i will take further steps in this case.

the day this email was send i got home from my work and i read both email after being realy mad for a few moments i send a reply , i must also say that this annimal is one of my own and that JMG had nothing to do with it but since i am a sales rep in europe of jmg i asked his oppinion aswel since this guy wanted to involfe him to although he knows that this annimal is one out of my lines and not out of jmg lines.

so here is my reply :

Original :

Subject: Re: Laaste mail
Date: Fri, November 13, 2009 10:31 pm
To: "Gecko Nation Antwerp" <geckonation.antwerp@telenet.be>

Hallo Kenny,

voordat ik op de vraag die je stelde een andwoord geef wil ik eerst het
volgende zeggen.
ik ben niet blij met de toon en manieren die jij in je email hanteerd, ten
eerste heb je je eerste email gisteren verstuurd en verwacht jij van mij
dat ik in 1 dag reageer zelfs als ik niet thuis ben dus niet mijn mail heb
kunnen cheken dan insinueer jij dat ik niet wil ingaan op een probleem dat
jij blijkbaar hebt dit vind ik vrij onbeschoft maar blijkbaar zag jij geen
andere uitweg.
het dreigen met verdere stappen zelfs nogt voordat ik heb kunnen reageren
is gewoonweg beledigend.

nu komt hier mijn andwoord, ik kan je helaas niet helpen met jou probleem,
je hebt dit dier nu al meerdere maanden in je bezit en je hebt in andere
email contact momenten nooit melding jegens mij gedaan over de conditie
van dit dier ( aangezien ik ook de Terms of Sale op de website heb staan
ga ik er van uit dat dit duidelijk genoeg is) , daar komt bij dat ik het
verhaal niet kan geloven omdat : als dit dier niet had kunnen poepen
terwijl het bij mij opgroeide het dier allang zou zijn gestorven en dus
nooit had kunnen groeien...

Een probleem met de darmen kan alleen ontstaan onder de volgende
omstandigheden

1 bij de geboorte dus een afwijking waardoor het dier niet langer zal
leven dan hoogstens 2 weken na de geboorte.
2 het dier is gekruist terwijl het te klein was waardoor de ei forming
schade heeft aangebracht aan de darmen ( opstopping )
3 Impaction , zand eten dus verkeerde ondergrond.

dat zijn de 3 mogenlijkheden dit heb ik samen met jmg doorgenomen en hij
stelt de zelfde conclussie nu moet ik ook zeggen dat dit dier niet van JMG
was maar van mij maar omdat jij zo graag een reactie van jmg wou heb ik
die ook even ingelicht en zijn mening gevraagd.

als je niet zo ongeduldig en in mijn ogen gewoonweg onbeschoft was geweest
had je een betere indruk bij mij achter gelaten ik wil hiermee dus ook
zeggen dat ik niet langen zaken met jou wens te doen tot op het moment dat
ik een excuus van je krijg vor de toon van je email.

ik wens jou wel succes met het dier en vind het spijtig dat het zo moet
lopen.

Met vriendelijke groet
Richard van Vondel.

Translation:
Hello Kenny,

Before i awnser you about the question you asked i want to say the following first.
i am not happy with the tone and manners you use in your emails,
the first point is you have send you first email yesterday and you expect me to react within 1 day even if i am not at home and thus have not read my emails then you insinuate that i do not want to react on problems that you apperently have i vind this realy insulting and rude but you ovioucly did not see anny other way.
threatning with further steps even before i have been able to react is just unheard of.

now here is my awnser unfortionetly i can not help you with your problem,
you have had this annimal in your possesion for several months nowa alreadt and you have never in anny email contact let me know about anny problems concerning this annimal onthis matter ( the terms of sale on the website are clear enough in this case) , ontop of that comes the fact that i can just not believe this story because : if this annimal would not have been able to poop while it was still in my care that it would have died long ago because it would not have been able to grow.

a intestins problem can occur in severalk senarios being:

1 at bith being a birth deformaty wich would make the annimal not able to eat or poop thus it would have died in max 2 weeks after birth.
2 the annimal hase been crossed with a male while it was still to small cousing the egg groth inside to pummel the intestins since there would not be enough room for egs.
3 Impaction , caused by wriong substrate

that are 3 possibiletys i talkt this through with jmg and he concluded the same now i must say again that this annimal is not one of JMG's but one of mine but because you wanted a reaction of jmg i asked him his oppinion.

if you would not have been so unpatient and in my eyes but rude and without manners then you would have let a better impression behind with me , but now i just want to say that i do not want to do anny biussness with you annymore until the moment that i get a sorry from you about the tone of your emails.

i do however wish you luck with the care for this annimal.

i am sorry that this is the course it hase taken.

With kind regards
Richard van Vondel

AFter i send this email i got his reply today

Original:

Date: Sat, November 14, 2009 12:00 am

Je reactie werd genoteerd richard ! ik laat het hier niet bij en mij
excuzeren nooit ! ik wens ook niet met u te handelen maar eerlijk zijn duurd
het langst man. en het in mijn schoenen schuiven is laag van je maar had
niet anders verwacht.

Mvg Kenny
Ps : als jmg wil reageren mag hij steeds mailen ! Hij mag zijn gedacht hier
wel eens vertellen.

Translation :
Your reaction hase been noted richard ! i will not leave it at this en i never say sorry ! i also do not want to do buissness with you but being honnest always wins . putting the problem in my shoes is low but i did not expect annything else from you.

regads Kenny

PS: If Jmg wants to react he can always do so by sending me a email so he can vent his thoughts to me.

Again he is being rude and stupid since i have told him several times now that jmg hase nothing to do in this matter and thus does not need to react or respond since its not his annimal nor his problem.

my reply to Kenny and also me informing him about the pressance of this post where he can respond at also.

Original post :

Date: Sat, November 14, 2009 12:39 pm
To: "Gecko Nation Antwerp" <geckonation.antwerp@telenet.be>

Hello Kenny,

aangezien je niet anders van mij had verwacht ondanks dat ik altijd eerlijk en oprecht tegen jou ben geweest en dus jou nooit aanleiding heb gegeven om aan mij te twijfelen zecht meer over jou dan over mij, omdat je nu nog steeds zecht verdere stappen te willen ondernemen ben ik zo vrij om dit verhaal onder Bad Guy op Fauna Classifieds omdat jij maar niet wilt inzien dat dit helemaal buiten mijn macht ligt , stel je voor iemand haalt een dier bij jou en die persoon komt na 4 of 5 maanden pas een melding maken van hey het dier is niet goed..... zo werkt dan niet in de dieren winkels en zo werkt het ook niet bij mij al helemaal niet als iemand reageerd zoals jij dat doet , als je het fatzoen had gehad normaal te wachten en normaal te reageren had ik mischien je nog wel tegemoet willen komen maar dit gaat me te ver vanaf nu kun je verdere reacties op het forum melden ik reageer niet meer op jou emails richting mij tenzij jij je fout inziet.

Mvg
Richard

[color="red"]Translation:
Hello Kenny,

Seeing that you did not expect me to react anny other way then i did to you even though i have always been honnest and sincere against you and thus never have given you anny reason to doud me says more about you then that it does about me.
because you still threaten me with further steps i am forced to do so myself aswel i took the libberty to post all the email traffic on the board of Inquiry under Bad guy at Fauna Classifieds because you just not want to come to the conclusion that this problem is not once i am willing to fix , immagine the following , a person buys a gecko from you and that same person comes after 4 to 5 months of silence with a email saying i want a new annimal coz this one is dammaged... [ it does not work that way in pet shops and it does not work that way with breeders , a annimal is alive and thus it can get decease , problems and so on
if you would have had the decency to wait and to react normaly i would have probebly solfed this issuewith you even though i am not obligated to do so but now you just went to far in you accusations and tone of mail. from now on you can react on the BOI because i will not respond to you emails annymore if you have annythingto say you can do it there and there i will react .

With kind regards
Richard van Vondel
/COLOR]

This is the whole story , i can not help but feeling a bid of extorsion here but that oculd just be me , according to my terms of sale wich can be found on www.dreamgeckos.com customers have a 24 hour period of telling me that they are not happy with theyr annimal , offcaurse if the annimal dies in 1 of 2 weeks i will still refund but after several months i just can not do that since i do not know the whole history of the annimal annymore i do not know how it was kept , fed , handeled and thus i can not compensate this guy and after his remarks in the email i do not even want to annymore , if he would have been normal in reacting and patience then i would not have let it come this far but offoisly he didnt have those manners let me know what you gus think thanks in advance

Richard van Vondel
www.dreamgeckos.com

Old 11-14-2009, 06:52 AM   #2
dreamgeckos
i just got this email from kenny after i send him the link to this post :

Original :

Date: Sat, November 14, 2009 12:48 pm

beste als dit niet word verwijderd binnen 24u heb je echt problemen !

If you do not remove this post within 24 hour you will have a real problem !

since i am not afraid of such treads i will leave this post here so you guys can see how this guy works.

Richard van Vondel

Old 11-14-2009, 06:58 AM   #3
dreamgeckos
another reply from kenny:

original:
Date: Sat, November 14, 2009 12:54 pm

doe maar ik sta seves naar de politie is zien of je dan nog zoveel praat
hebt;

Translatetion: Do whatever you want i will goto the police see if you will still talk that much.

He can goto the police whenever he wants since he is the one threatening me and that i live in holland meaning i have freedom of speech and opinnion therefore i will let this up here until he wants to work it out and say sorry.

Old 11-14-2009, 06:59 AM   #4
dreamgeckos
i told him he can do what he wants and that he can contact my lawyer and law help.

Old 11-14-2009, 07:48 AM   #5
dreamgeckos
This topic can be closed the problem hase been solved adressing party agreed on terms .

Old 11-14-2009, 10:06 AM   #6
Rainbowboaman
Glad we could help

Old 11-14-2009, 10:20 AM   #7
dreamgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowboaman View Post
Glad we could help
ty

Old 11-14-2009, 11:09 AM   #8
ForkedTung
Well, I for one am certainly glad that's been cleared up.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:53 AM   #9
hhmoore
Kenny (gecko nation antwerp) is apparently used to getting his way, and is unhappy that I would not remove this thread...
Quote:
Originally Posted by exerpted from Kenny's PM to me
We dont like it if people dont respond if we ask them to remove things
Since I already explained to the OP, Richard - dreamgeckos, why I would not take the action he asked (at Kenny's request, according to the message), I'll address this directly to Kenny.
Kenny,
I'm fairly sure that Richard forwarded my response to you, but this was my statement:
One of the basic premises of the BOI is that once a post is made, it stays. We don't remove threads because people change their minds, threaten lawsuits, lose business, etc. If we removed posts or threads because the party named was displeased, the forum would be empty.. At this point, I am refraining from posting your PM to me; but, if you contact me again, I will make your message(s) public. In the meantime, I will happily forward your threats of police involvement + legal action to the site administrator -

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!