OMG THIS IS JUST STUPID HAVE TO READ>>>>> - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:44 PM   #1
starrj77
Angry OMG THIS IS JUST STUPID HAVE TO READ>>>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrj77
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril
Who is posting from this account?
It shows Starr but the recent classified said 'my name is Scott'?

-April (mod)
My name is Scott and my wife posted the add in her account for my snakes.
Ok, Scott, you'll need to set up your own account. Only one user per account. Please do so. I am asking admin what to do with your current ad.

thank you
-April
Well since you want to make a big deal out of NOTHING i am deleting my account, and this is Starr not Scott. It really ticks me off that we have had this account for a bit and you, whoever you are, sounds like someone with NOTHING else to do but harrase people on here, wants to cry about me putting down my husbands NAME on an add, when we have done it before and so has quite a few other people on here has done, but whatever I will be deleting my account and as well as my friends that I BROUGHT to THIS SITE they will be deleting their account as well, and i am sure when people catch wind on how PETTY of the stuff you want to WHINE about, you will loose more as well but hey, maybe next time you will THINK ABOUT HOW STUPID what you JUST pulled with us and just let things be when they are NOT HURTING anyone or anything...

GOOD DAY

Old 04-19-2012, 08:47 PM   #2
Snake-Queen
Good grief... you are acting childish.

April is a moderator here & she is right, one account per person. My husband has his own account here. It takes less than 5 minutes to set one up.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
ShadowAceD
... Lol.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:15 PM   #4
Lucille
Starr, you are a real maroon

Old 04-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
WebSlave
Please don't let the door bump your rump as you exit through the door... I'm going to move this to the Feedback Section, btw, where it is more appropriate.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #6
snowgyre
Starr, if you're digging for sympathy, you're not going to get it. It takes all of 2 minutes to set up a separate account for your husband. And, guess what? It's FREE. It makes sense to have only one user per account. This site has a classifieds section. If you're selling and buying things, you could easily blame any problems with the person sharing your account and wipe your hands clean of any bad deals. It doesn't matter if you know you're an honest person, we don't know you from Adam's cat and we as buyers have a right to demand that only one person be responsible for one account. It's all about accountability.

And I'm sure your absence will be noted by the several thousand other members here. e_e (That was sarcastic.)

Old 04-19-2012, 10:03 PM   #7
rcpreis3

Bye

Old 04-19-2012, 10:06 PM   #8
KelliH
Attached Images

Old 04-19-2012, 10:09 PM   #9
Lucille
Starr, yo' fixin to mess wit da wrong dude........

From her user CP.......
Last Activity: 04-19-2012 08:14 PM
Current Activity: Viewing User Profile hhmoore

Old 04-19-2012, 10:37 PM   #10
Dennis Hultman
Sorry you were so offended by the words "please" and "thank you".

Quote:
Ok, Scott, you'll need to set up your own account. Only one user per account. Please do so. I am asking admin what to do with your current ad.

thank you
-April

Everyone here follows the same rules. Just because you may have done it before and nobody noticed means nothing more than that. Nobody noticed!

The rules are there for a purpose and if you had spent any time finding out why instead of acting so insulted you would have a clear understanding of this site's policies.

You aren't deleting your account but feel free to not participate here. As for your friends, if they are also so easily offended by the words "please" and "thank you" and don't have a desire to follow the rules, Well, you will save us some time if you took them with you. Please..

Thank you and good luck elsewhere.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!