What type of kingsnake is this. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-13-2016, 12:16 AM   #1
BoasOfColor
What type of kingsnake is this.

I got this little guy about 5 days ago. He was just labeled as "kingsnake". What type of kingsnake do you think he is? He is not like the black and white striped Cali kings I am used to seeing. I got him from a guy on Craigslist here in AZ. The guy claims he got him from a pet store but I it's always possible that he was wild caught around here somewhere. I haven't tried to measure him because I'm leaving him alone to settle in. I would guess he is 12" or less. He seems to be settling in well so far and ate a mouse pink for me no problem yesterday.
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2016, 12:17 AM   #2
BoasOfColor
Here is another picture of him. My phone will only let me post 1 pic at a time for some reason.
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2016, 04:15 PM   #3
PreRolled_Exotics
Desert King. A nice snake whatever he is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-13-2016, 07:04 PM   #4
BoasOfColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRolled_Exotics View Post
Desert King. A nice snake whatever he is
i looked up Desert kingsnake and that definitely looks like him. thanks!.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!