BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-31-2005, 08:25 AM   #41
dzoo
Well now that Charles has explained it the situation is clear as a bell!

He has been back into Reptiles for 5 months but has kept detailed records on the Ball for the past 3 years and the records are so detailed that he forgot someone was breeding it to an Albino..... an easy mistake to make!

Quote:
I have only been back into reptiles for 5 theses month returning from a 6+ year break. I was able to keep a few herps with me.
Quote:
Date or purchase, feeding, and ect. for the past 3 years can all be proven, I keep very detailed records for all my reptiles ).
Quote:
and has never been breed until this year, Which was found out later by me.
I doubt Aaron would have shipped the snakes before a deal was finalized and you state you were "all for it" then you state you were still considering it , then it sounds like you agreed until you found out your Ball was valuable - Doesn't make sense. You agreed to the trade, be a man and follow through - its not Aarons fault if you didn't know what you were doing. Someone thats as experienced as you claim to be and buying 20 snakes per month must have some idea of market values.

Quote:
Aaron and I talked about a trade and in which I was all for, Which I still was under considering the payment due to the value of my ball python. Which was the ONLY reason why he sent the snakes so very soon. After reviewing currently prices and information from other breeder I found that this was not an even deal.
Charles - name a couple breeders you have bought your 20 snakes per month from or have some come here to post their positive deals with you......
Quote:
I have been purchasing over 20 snakes per. on average per. Month from online breeders for the past 4 months.

Old 12-31-2005, 08:34 AM   #42
dzoo
Post some proof

Post a copy or picture of the receipt for this alleged money order that you sent Aaron to prove you actually tried to send it - Don't say you don't have one because you would need it to check the status or cancel the M.O.

http://faunaclassifieds.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=74384

Old 12-31-2005, 08:55 AM   #43
csreptiles
Read the POST: I thought the following was Clear: " I left I will post additional details later. " meaning Additional information will follow. " ( I.E. I was planning to post the rest of the information after I collection it all ) I sure you can understand now! Again the wageement was based on Both Payment and or trade Which is correct I really didn't at the time kow the vaule which is why the payment option was left open I thought. Which was the misunderstanding in the frist place. As for other posting I had to pay before could get access which is why I it has taken so long. I'm done with any more efforts in this matter.

Old 12-31-2005, 08:58 AM   #44
csreptiles
dzoo maybe you need to reade the thread over:

Post a copy or picture of the receipt for this alleged money order that you sent Aaron to prove you actually tried to send it - Don't say you don't have one because you would need it to check the status or cancel the M.O.

I have stated in my message that I have the receipt ( invoice ) from the money order again get the your facts streights before posting please.

Old 12-31-2005, 09:15 AM   #45
csreptiles
dzoo

Well now that Charles has explained it the situation is clear as a bell!

-You sure has a few more question.

He has been back into Reptiles for 5 months but has kept detailed records on the Ball for the past 3 years and the records are so detailed that he forgot someone was breeding it to an Albino..... an easy mistake to make!

-Correct, I was away in fr 6+ years, I had a few reptiles with me. As stated before I had a 300+ collection back then. And after selling my reptiles to a several breeders and ect. I went to college. In Augest I started purchasing repitles. As for the records I explained in my thread that I have designed a Reproduction and Husbandry database to collection information. Which I have been using for over 5 years wiht the herp that I kept in college. As for forgot I stated I didn't know. I have a Partner ( which is also stated ) ans he started breeding them without me knowing.

Quote:
I have only been back into reptiles for 5 theses month returning from a 6+ year break. I was able to keep a few herps with me.

-This ment Breeding Sorry if you could't understand!

Quote:
Date or purchase, feeding, and ect. for the past 3 years can all be proven, I keep very detailed records for all my reptiles ).

-This is When I purchases the Albino Het

Quote:
and has never been breed until this year, Which was found out later by me.
-The Answer to this is listed above.

I doubt Aaron would have shipped the snakes before a deal was finalized and you state you were "all for it" then you state you were still considering it , then it sounds like you agreed until you found out your Ball was valuable - Doesn't make sense. You agreed to the trade, be a man and follow through - its not Aarons fault if you didn't know what you were doing. Someone thats as experienced as you claim to be and buying 20 snakes per month must have some idea of market values.

-What you doubt is your option, I doudt that I would have got into a deal with a reptile thatI really didn't know the vaule of, Again this was to have a payment option also inwhich later I decided to do and payment was sent point blank. I sent the money order and will post the image today!

Old 12-31-2005, 11:59 AM   #46
Chameleon Company
Charles,

Maybe you are in a hurry when you type, but even so your explanation is kind of "all over the place". No need to parse words or phrases, but most of us would find it somewhat peculiar for anyone to do a deal (as you claimed Aaron did) where the method of payment (snake or money) was still open to the buyer after receiving the goods. But even so, if that was your understanding, you have neither paid cash for what you received or shipped the snake as payment. You have been obligated for some time here to make a form of payment, or return the animals. That makes for three options: send money, send the ball python, or return Aaron's animals. Since it was you who changed the deal, by your own admission, all in this forum would defer to Aaron the choice of cash or return of his animals That a check has become lost is your problem to solve, not Aaron's. Makes no difference how long it takes for you to receive a credit from the issuer of the money order. You intitiate a "stop payment", and then complete the deal.
Me thinks you need to take a step back Charles, from your recent re-entry into the hobby. Your situation is not complicated, and not in need of long explanations and assumptions as to the motivations of others and excuses. The path you are currently charting is making the possibilities of success for you all the more distant, and in my estimate you are racing for the border area of the impossible. Keep simple fixes simple, make them history quickly, and then move on !

Old 12-31-2005, 01:11 PM   #47
csreptiles
Maybe you are in a hurry when you type,
- Well Your correct there, Seems I dont all the free time you do posting. So sorry for all the grammer issues. My day is very busy!

but even so your explanation is kind of "all over the place". No need to parse words or phrases, but most of us would find it somewhat peculiar for anyone to do a deal (as you claimed Aaron did) where the method of payment (snake or money) was still open to the buyer after receiving the goods.

-This again is your option, I TOLD YOU what I thought our deal was to be like, Tade and or Payment POINT BLANK.

But even so, if that was your understanding, you have neither paid cash for what you received or shipped the snake as payment.

-I did pay I sent a Money Order, The issues is that he says that he has not recivied it, I will be returning back to the office to scan the copy in later today.

You have been obligated for some time here to make a form of payment, or return the animals. That makes for three options: send money, send the ball python, or return Aaron's animals.

-Yea as if you'd so the same? I sure if yuo wher in my shoes you'd see where I coming from. Again If I send another money order I have paid $770.00 for a pair of Bloods. Sending another payment does not clear the money lost on my end. At this point we don;t know whom have lost the payment and as a fact ONLY can confirm that the payment has been made which a image will provided later.

Since it was you who changed the deal,
-Stay wihtin the fact, I again as listed above tought that the payment would still be an option.

by your own admission, all in this forum would defer to Aaron the choice of cash or return of his animals That a check has become lost is your problem to solve.
-Now sure how you figure unless your telling me that I lost it?? AS this point again nonthing has been proven other then Aaron claims that he has not recivied it.

not Aaron's. Makes no difference how long it takes for you to receive a credit from the issuer of the money order. You intitiate a "stop payment", and then complete the deal.
Me thinks you need to take a step back Charles, from your recent re-entry into the hobby. Your situation is not complicated,

and not in need of long explanations and assumptions as to the motivations of others and excuses.

-I never gave an excuese I stated what happened and what issues I am dealing with. As for the long excuses there only be draged on by your careless replys.

The path you are currently charting is making the possibilities of success for you all the more distant, and in my estimate you are racing for the border area of the impossible. Keep simple fixes simple, make them history quickly, and then move on !

-I will tell you this, I own a Business and have been listed with the BBB for over 7 years. ( Advanced Integrated Solution, Inc. ). and from a business stand point you can't make everyone happy....

PS. As I thinking out it, I asked you as your several email to me about this issues, When I asked you about the Chameleons, I requested to send you the payment to have a 3rd party resend the payment to aaron and you stated you didn't want to be in the middle of this. So then why the post? or are we just running our mouth? You guys can say what you want, This will no hurt me any way.. Nor did the fuse claims to my place of employment about making business deals on business time, Guy you should have got the fact because the email we sent on my lunch break and ONLY stated that any more communication will be done in my personal email. I don't know whom it was it was. I guess we can make this the largest thread on this forum...

Chamco come post some else there and then get dzoo too follow you.

Thanks Guys...

Old 12-31-2005, 01:49 PM   #48
Chameleon Company
Charles,
I am curious (about many things!), but in this case, how long does it take to institute a "stop payment" in Minnesota? No one wants to see something paid for twice, but it would be nice to see it paid for once !!

Old 12-31-2005, 03:00 PM   #49
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
So then why the post? or are we just running our mouth? You guys can say what you want, This will no hurt me any way.. Nor did the fuse claims to my place of employment about making business deals on business time, Guy you should have got the fact because the email we sent on my lunch break and ONLY stated that any more communication will be done in my personal email. I don't know whom it was it was. I guess we can make this the largest thread on this forum...

Chamco come post some else there and then get dzoo too follow you.

Thanks Guys...

This is a very small community, I would not be so confident that it will not hurt your business. Matter of fact when you contacted Jim about the chams as you could see he was already aware of the situation.

When conducting online sales all you have is your name and your reputation, at this point you have neither.

You have already shown that communication is unimportant to you during a transaction.
Your first post on this forum, you even invite comment, now you suggest that there should be none?
Quote:
Well I can see that this as started a little thread there, Well as for everyone that has something to say here I am. It's taken a month due to the fact that I am in the development stages of designing a very large reptiles husbandry/breeding database. So as for any side of any story there’s two side. It is very important to get all the fact before publicly stating your option.
So, we are supposed to wait a month to comment on this situation, until you get around to posting? I don't think so. All you have done is prove that you are so self absorbed that Aaron’s version is most likely correct in every aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiasman1
Charles has not contacted me again. I have sent several more emails and another reminder from Paypal. I emailed both his work and home email address. He is not responding to me at all.
Thanks
Aaron Moore
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiasman1
I have sent several emails to Charles Schuck and several Paypal reminders. He is not replying nor contacting me in any way. I did file a complaint with the IFCC. Does anyone have any suggestions what else to do? He doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks, nor says to/about him. I am at a loss what else to do to try to get him to pay me for the trade he did not follow through on.
thanks
Aaron Moore
Quote:
It's taken a month due to the fact that I am in the development stages of designing a very large reptiles husbandry/breeding database. So as for any side of any story there’s two side. [b]
To use this as in excuse is pathetic.

Old 12-31-2005, 03:52 PM   #50
tiasman1
Charles

Charles,

When I sent the blood pythons to you, there was not any discussion that you would not send me the ball python. You told me on the phone, and in emails that you would send her to arrive the following Saturday after you received my blood pythons. You emailed that you rec'd them, then decided to start making excuses. I am also very busy. I have about 50 snakes, work full time, and still make time to take care of business deals that I start. I have not been in the breeding side of reptiles very long, but do my best to make sure that I follow through on what I agree to do. You have been telling me for a very long time that you have sent a money order to me. The original story was that you sent a cashier's check, then a money order. I feel that I was well within my rights thinking that you should still send the female ball python, regardless of whether your partner wanted you to or not. You have told me that you would take care of this debt by today. I even posted your reply so that people would know that you communicated with me and made arrangements to complete the deal. You also state that you are going to send me one of the offspring from the female to make up for the time that this has cost. I don't see why you would expect me to believe that you would send me anything, when you haven't been able to complete a deal from the beginning of the 3rd week of October. I have completed 2 other trades and a purchase since dealing with you originally, and I have both my money and the animals from those transactions. You are the only one that cannot honor the deal you made with me. You technically owe me the het female. That is the deal. I am only accepting money so that I am not completely out of luck due to the experience with you.

Thanks

Aaron Moore

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz