I NEED HELP! EXTREMELY MALNOURISHED KITTEN! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 06-09-2018, 01:45 AM   #11
Brokbakman
You have a really good soul kid . Orphaned kittens need alot of care and can be quite time consuming. I rescue a couple each year and sometimes all you can do is keep them comfortable until they pass or give them to someone can make it less painful sadly. You've already done more than most bud .

Old 06-09-2018, 02:00 AM   #12
Brokbakman
Depending on his age he is going to need to be fed every couple of ours . u need to take a rag and run it under warm water so it's damp (not soaking wet) , you are going to use that rag like a momy cat uses it's tongue to clean up the kitten after each feeding . It's ears, eyes , mouth , belly ,and especially it bottom and private parts ( it helps to make them not get plugged up ) . Give it something soft like a towel and put it someplace warm, dark ,and quite to rest . I can't stress this enough stray kittens almost always have fleas and worms so you need to get him to the vet to address that . It probably would be best though to take it to a rescue if your parents don't have some spare funds or time to help you with this little guy . A sick baby kitten takes alot of time and a bit of money to get healthy . Best of luck buddy and keep having a good heart .

Old 06-09-2018, 02:01 AM   #13
Brokbakman
*hours

Old 02-07-2019, 07:32 AM   #14
Mirael
Stumbled upon this thread and remembered how I picked up my cat from the street. Can say that it's extremely important to bring the kitten to a vet as fast as possible. You can't really help him by yourself in that state. Mine looked battered, thin and obviously infested with fleas and helminths. We struggled with fleas for a month, eventually, some pieces of advice from this article helped. As for the other troubles... vet gave us a ton of prescription meds.
Hope you managed to help that poor kitty.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!