Good Guy John Hannum (User: Skinker) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2018, 04:24 PM   #1
Insomniac101
John Hannum (User: Skinker)

John had some nice sub-adult jungle carpets up for sale last fall. I wasn't really looking to buy younger animals, but saw the photos he had posted of the parents.

Just for the heck of it, I contacted John to see if he would be willing to sell the adult male. We exchanged a few e-mails, and John surprised me (pleasantly!), by offering the male for free, and I would just pay the shipping.

Had to wait several weeks for the weather to cooperate, but he arrived safe and sound, yesterday.

John, that was very kind of you, and I promise that he will be well taken care of! Thank you again for such a generous gesture!

Kathy
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2018, 08:26 PM   #2
Skinker
Thanks, Kathy, for offering him a nice retirement home. I'm glad you like him and am sure he's going to dig living the quiet life.

Old 05-02-2018, 08:31 PM   #3
Robert Walker
Real nice gesture John. Thanks for sharing Kathleen.

Old 05-03-2018, 10:13 AM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
It’s great to see a breeder that cares more about the animal, than making a dollar! Well done John!

Old 05-03-2018, 08:52 PM   #5
Ryan Johnson
John

I agree it is a very nice gesture. I’m glad to see good people out there.

I must say Jason, you are also one of those. You gave a friend of mine’s young son his first hognose who was willing to pay. Not to steal the thunder from John’s good guy post but kudos to John and Jason.

We need more good people like you both in the hobby.

Sincerely,
Ryan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!