Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-26-2017, 11:47 PM   #141
Thereptilesofeden
Gorgeous geckos

Barb from Creepy Exotics has some of the prettiest geckos around. Barb is extremely knowledgeable and truly cares about her geckos. She has some absolutely gorgeous geckos and takes the time to answer all my questions. We've bought 3 geckos from Creepy Exotics so far and are very happy with all our purchases. We will definetely be purchasing from Barb in the future.

Old 05-02-2018, 05:28 AM   #142
dwoolf
Thumbs up Highly recommend Barbara Gebert @ Creepy Exotics

I highly recommend Barbara Gebert at Creepy Exotics. I just received a mainland and a pine isle chahoua from her and they more gorgeous then expected. Barbara’s customer serve is outstanding and she always answers any questions promptly. The chahoua’s were packed and shipped flawlessly. You can tell she really cares about all of her animals and kept in touch from the time they were shipped until they arrived. This is not my first purchase from her and I am sure it won’t be the last.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!