Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 249 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2018, 11:20 PM   #2481
nlmiller1
Perhaps Ty is just being misunderstood. If we display deference toward him, he may be more inclined to come on here and engage.

Old 11-04-2018, 11:26 PM   #2482
nlmiller1
Is there any truth to the rumor that patrons at IguanaFest were making and eating scrambled eggs out of cyclura eggs?

Old 11-05-2018, 07:25 AM   #2483
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlmiller1 View Post
Perhaps Ty is just being misunderstood. If we display deference toward him, he may be more inclined to come on here and engage.
Respect is earned, not given. So far, in my book anyway, Ty has done nothing whatsoever to earn my respect.
I believe that through his post here and posts elsewhere, and through his actions, there is plenty of information on which to base a sound judgment of his character (or lack thereof).

Old 11-05-2018, 10:50 AM   #2484
WebSlave
Quote:
Is there any truth to the rumor that patrons at IguanaFest were making and eating scrambled eggs out of cyclura eggs?
If that rumor is true, then perhaps you should suggest to Mr. Park that the name of the event be renamed from "IguanaFest" to "IguanaFeast".

Old 11-05-2018, 10:54 AM   #2485
Ed Clark
Quote:
Misunderstood?

There is enough information in this thread to make an informed decision.

I really don't think that Ty will make an appearance here.

Old 11-05-2018, 11:20 AM   #2486
WebSlave
Quote:
I felt that I was somewhat unfamiliar with the term "deference" and what it actually means in a practical and potentially applicable sense. So I looked it up.

Perhaps you are being somewhat unkind claiming that Ty Park NEEDS to be treated in that manner?
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2018, 12:59 PM   #2487
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I felt that I was somewhat unfamiliar with the term "deference" and what it actually means in a practical and potentially applicable sense. So I looked it up.

Perhaps you are being somewhat unkind claiming that Ty Park NEEDS to be treated in that manner?
Well nlmiller1 is the troll who just likes to stir up junk and make wildly false accusations about people. As for Ty... he has done nothing to gain any respect of deference from me.

Old 11-05-2018, 04:22 PM   #2488
Sugarhedgie
Today’s hearing

Update....

Today was the hearing for our motion for contempt and our motion for fees (legal and expenses)

“He” did not show up for the hearing.

The judges rulings/orders on our motions will be posted on the Charlotte county FL clerks website most likely tomorrow.

Old 11-05-2018, 08:04 PM   #2489
WebSlave
Um, do you think the problem could be that the judge did not display enough deference towards Mr. Park?

Old 11-05-2018, 10:36 PM   #2490
BobO'Booey
Thumbs down

Why are there so many off topic posts? I was told this is unacceptable and blocked mind you, and I now have a scarlet letter. Can we get a moderator with a worn out cliche or witty catchphrase to reign in the madness?

" butta is awesome sauce on yo mutta"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu