Sal upstate exotics / enclosures by design ... lol - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 02-11-2004, 01:53 AM   #1
JungleHabitats
Question Sal upstate exotics / enclosures by design ... lol

just wondering if anyone has spotted him ? or his shady buisness in the florida area? i have noticed on KS someone else was ripped off by him from a order in december and have not got anything and Kim tall who posted here last on him also didnt get anything between these two people he took them for over $1000.00 and has had his paypay account shutdown and from both parties phone is no longer in service . Hopefully he wont show up in Florida or anywhere else where its civilized.So from rumor mill hes heading to Fla to help someone there in there herp buisness ( god bless them if they dont know ) but i have to think if they know his name they know his ethics and how he does buisness... and i have seen them reading threads where he was involved in screwing people so they cant claim ignorance if hes affiliated with them at all

Old 02-26-2004, 03:46 PM   #2
Night]-[awk
hes posting all of reptibid under different names.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!