For Sale 3.1 Graniteback Tigers 100% HET FOR ANTHRAX - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 02-21-2014, 03:10 AM   #1
36knuck
3.1 Graniteback Tigers 100% HET FOR ANTHRAX

I have some very nice graniteback tigers that are 100% het for anthrax available. They were hatched last season from a clutch produced by a pair of gb tigers and are also possible hets for albino. They are 3rd generation granitebacks descendent from the original GB that I purchased from NERD over 10 years ago. This male was from the 2nd clutch that NERD ever produced. His parents were ANTHRAX(the original male morph) and POISON IVY,their beautiful calico female. NERD's original morph ANTHRAX is the GREAT GRANDFATHER to these young graniteback tigers that I have for sale. Applying the knowledge gained from raising several generations of granitebacks and using a very rigorous selection process in which any "possible hets" were sold off as normals and only the very limited elite, creme de la creme,without a shadow of a doubt HET FOR ANTHRAX graniteback tigers were retained, most of which are presented in this ad and are GUARANTEED to be het for anthrax.
Two of their clutchmates, a pair of ANTHRAX females, appear to be undergoing some drastic color changes. One of these can be seen in the top image. I'm hoping that they both are taking after their great grandmother, Poison Ivy, and will develop into beautiful calicos as nice as her. Calicos are very rare. Two from the same clutch is unheard of. Could there be more to come? I have to admit that the anthrax and anthrax tigers have been fed quite a bit heavier than their graniteback tiger clutchmates. It will take them awhile to catch up. I'm holding back the anthrax girls and possibly one of the anthrax tigers but I really don't have the time and cage space to raise up all their graniteback tiger siblings on the chance that they may become calicos but hopefully you might or you may need one or more to help you along with your "anthrax platinum tiger project" or any of the other incredible anthrax related morph combos out there.
They are presently great feeders on small or medium rats. Generally they are mild mannered with good dispositions. The males are priced to sell at $750 and the female is $1150.00. These are GREAT prices for yearling graniteback tigers het for anthrax, possible albino hets and maybe even het for calico!! Shipping is $50 via Fedex Priority overnight. I can be reached at 210-533-0111 or emailed at 36knuck@sbcglobal.net
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!