SOLD!! 2.1 Temperature Sexed Genuine Western Hermann's Tortoise Youngsters - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 06-16-2015, 05:20 PM   #1
brugaugler
2.1 Temperature Sexed Genuine Western Hermann's Tortoise Youngsters

From western Hermann's tortoise (Testudo hermanni hermanni) adults (a pair is shown in one of the pics) from Tuscany, Italy that originated with Chris Leone and are listed in the Thh Studbook, I am making my first couple of hatchlings available. I am currently working with the Studbook coordinator to get SB numbers assigned for these. The temp. sexed female was incubated at 90-92 degrees, which may have helped develop the split scute (see pic). The two temp. sexed males were incubated at 83 degrees and come from a different female Tuscan adult than the hatchling temp. sexed female. These three have hatched in the last 3-4 weeks and are doing well, eating weeds, Mazuri and store-bought greens. Pricing is as follows and already includes shipping: Temp. Sexed Males: $600 each Temp. Sexed Female: $550 2.1 group: $1500 Feel free to email me with any questions. Thanks in advance. -Larry

P.S. Additional Pics can be seen here: http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.p...=50&de=1104548
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!