Les Reptiles Du Monde - cheating - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum > FaunaTopSites Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaTopSites Feedback Forum Any issues related to the FaunaTopSites listings are welcome to be posted here.

Old 01-31-2004, 06:34 PM   #1
WebSlave
Les Reptiles Du Monde - cheating

I checked the log file on this site because of some rather unbelievable numbers showing up in the log file. I talked to Danni Wilson about the results I was seeing and he says there is no doubt this site is cheating. The log entries plainly show someone constantly hitting the refresh button, and even multiple people taking part in this process.

I mean, come on! Did they really expect any forum with a MAX number of visitors of 27 EVER, would be logging in over 44,000 hits in one day?

The website URL for this site is http://reptilesmonde.jexiste.fr/phpBB2/

They have been deleted from FaunaTopSites.

Old 02-18-2004, 11:55 AM   #2
tortoisevet
Must be some pretty busy 188 users today to reach 17,180 badge hits. Too bad they aren't chelonophiles instead of generalists... <grins>

========================

9 22 =- LES REPTILES DU MONDE =- - reptiles of the world, a nice forum, toons of informations about your passion : herp, many subjects and species, snakes, lizards, turtles, amphibians and arachnids, just for your pleasure 5578 17180

Old 02-18-2004, 12:18 PM   #3
WebSlave
And again, I have deleted their site.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!