Dwarf Caiman for sale - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Crocodilians

Notices

Old 10-16-2015, 12:31 AM   #11
SobekSerpents
Educational permits and COR's can be extremely hard to get in most states for prohibited animals. If someone wanted a caiman in California as a pet, but thought "I'll just go get a permit and then take it to schools sometimes"......it wouldn't fly with the DWR.

Most of the educational permit holders that I know do rehabilitation, rescue and some are co-op members apart of an on going study by universities. Rescues will sometimes be allowed to keep alligators seized by the cops during drug raids...etc. It's amazing how many crocodilians are seized by law enforcement during drug raids.

I do think that it's a bogus law though. I believe that anyone should be able to apply for a permit for these animals in any state. If you have a permit AND had to microchip your caiman and register it as part of the law, nobody would be releasing them into lakes and rivers anywhere (that would be the hope at least). It would only encourage responsible pet ownership....but those law makers certainly know more than I do, so it is what it is....right?

Old 10-16-2015, 01:06 AM   #12
hhmoore
Save the discussion for the discussion forums, please. It doesn't belong in the classifieds.

Old 10-18-2015, 11:50 PM   #13
Deme
This is the classified forum (items for sale or wanted) if you want to DISCUSS anything or ask questions, post a message in the discussion forums, you're lucky I saw this and can point you in the right direction but most other people will just ignore such messages here. Save yourself a lot of frustration. I don't know if you're the same guy, but another person asked about the availability of an animal in an ad posted over a year ago (if it's more than 2 weeks old don't bother) seems there's a lot of recent confusion about how to use this forum.

Old 10-20-2015, 07:30 PM   #14
philosopher
Thanks to all you cool people I am technologically inept new to computers and online and this is new to me so I apologize to you all sorry again thanks for the redirect and the info

Old 07-03-2016, 10:52 PM   #15
Jayneves
I have an albino 60% green Burmese Python female up for trade

Old 06-19-2019, 10:42 PM   #16
Azztek
BABY TRIGS AND PALPS ARE AGAIN AVAILABLE all in captive care for over 2 months. Feeding, Fat and snappy.I'll still honor 2015 prices . Just PLEASE make sure you are from a Legal state. If not we will keep your deposit- seriously.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2019, 04:22 PM   #17
FosterHerpetological
Email sent.

Old 06-21-2019, 04:23 PM   #18
Azztek
I reposted this as we imported 40 mixed Dwarfs in about 2 months ago and have them stabilized and available for sale. Please do me the good service by not requesting info about them if you cannot legally receive them. I have close to hatchling size and slightly larger trigs and palps, all feeding on live insects and live fish. we also feed them some mazuri croc chow but it has a tendency to foul the water faster so they receive more live insects. If you would like to receive recent photos email me your pone number at pete@incrediblepets.com and I'll be glad to shoot you photos of either species. The larger ones may be able to be sexed and I'll do the best I can but no guarantee
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
caiman, smooth