!!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2004, 06:18 PM   #81
veasna
well first of all you said that i am a proven scammer how are you to say that?.....it has only been a week can that proven any thing!!!!!!.. sorry it doesn't take 2 mins to send out a snake..i know that i should of contacted Ron when i had time but i didn't and i do know that i am at fault for that....and it was just yesturday not 3 or 4 days ago ....

Old 11-11-2004, 06:20 PM   #82
Chris@TSE
you received money over a week ago..... and have not bothered emailing him, calling him, or shipping his snakes for that matter SINCE.

BUT YOU HAVE TIME TO SHOP KINGSNAKE FOR HET PIEDS????????

keep it up, you're only making yourself look worse.

Old 11-11-2004, 06:23 PM   #83
Chris@TSE
oh yeah, by the way....

it dosent take a week to ship one eiother, too busy shoppnig with his money are you?

ship his damn snakes or send him his money back, other than that, you have NOTHING left to say.

Good Luck finding anyone reputable to deal with you, you'll need it after this one....

Old 11-11-2004, 06:31 PM   #84
Rockford
Hey Chris...I think you might be wasting cyber space here. This guy obviously is a few coconuts short of a luau. What a joke. If I was Ron I sure the hell wouldn't want anything but my money back from this scammer.

Bthacker

Old 11-11-2004, 06:32 PM   #85
Chris@TSE
I thought for sure if this guy would have miraculously popped up he would have somewhat of a good excuse, but soon as i got that email from him looking to buy hets i was floored....

craziness!

Old 11-11-2004, 06:37 PM   #86
veasna
Quote:
oh yeah, by the way....

it dosent take a week to ship one eiother, too busy shoppnig with his money are you?

ship his damn snakes or send him his money back, other than that, you have NOTHING left to say.

Good Luck finding anyone reputable to deal with you, you'll need it after this one....oh yeah, by the way....
well just to say if you wasn't able to ship out something could you... plus you dont even know whats going on in my life to even say anything...also as far as the snake or money goes it for Ron to decide...just waiting for him to answer me...

Old 11-11-2004, 06:38 PM   #87
Philly
Quote:
Originally posted by TopShelfExotics
you received money over a week ago..... and have not bothered emailing him, calling him, or shipping his snakes for that matter SINCE.

BUT YOU HAVE TIME TO SHOP KINGSNAKE FOR HET PIEDS????????

keep it up, you're only making yourself look worse.
Let's set the record straight with respect to your crediblity Veasna. First off, I want to say that I respect your act of courage in contacting me and facing the BOI in an attempt to reconcile this situation. I am publicly asking you to give me a complete refund in the amount of $450.00, the amount I sent to you orginally. I will post to the BOI the moment I receive payment from you. Since you're online now, I ask that you send this payment to me via USPS next day mail, less the cost of shipping the money back next day or paypal it to me today via my paypal email, Ronald@Crawford.net.

I look forward to your quick and prompt refund.

Thank you

Old 11-11-2004, 06:39 PM   #88
The BoidSmith
Sorry to hear about your family problems

Veasna,

The apologies are fine, but:

Quote:
sorry it doesn't take 2 mins to send out a snake..
No, it takes a little more. But an e-mail like the one Chris received or a phone call explaining the delay in shipping can both be done in 2 minutes. In fact you don't even have to walk to a pay phone (if you don't have one at home) as you could have called from your cellular, right?

Anyways, it's now between Ron and yourself to set-up a shipping date.

Hope you now have the time to ship those snakes.

Old 11-11-2004, 06:44 PM   #89
veasna
Hey Chris...I think you might be wasting cyber space here. This guy obviously is a few coconuts short of a luau. What a joke. If I was Ron I sure the hell wouldn't want anything but my money back from this scammer.

Bthacker

wait a minute who are you to say that i am a scammer....i have been buying and selling snakes for a while and had never had any problems with any one or had took anyones money...also just because i had something come up dosn't mean that i am a scammer.....

Old 11-11-2004, 06:53 PM   #90
Rockford
Quote:
Originally posted by veasna

Bthacker

wait a minute who are you to say that i am a scammer....i have been buying and selling snakes for a while and had never had any problems with any one or had took anyones money...also just because i had something come up dosn't mean that i am a scammer.....
Wait a minute? You made Ron wait 10,000 minutes give or take a few. In my eyes you are a scammer.

If you have family problems or your life is hectic, let's hear it for a good chuckle. You were on the internet yesterday trying to make payment arrangements on some snakes with Chris.

What did you have come up? Were you in a coma?

Buying and selling for awhile? You aren't if you keep up antics like this.

I do however applaude you for coming on hear and facing the music. Hopefully you will correct the situation and make a better name for yourself.

Bthacker

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!