Jeremy Bednarsh - Neodesha Cages - Where are you? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 04-10-2004, 02:16 PM   #1
SPJ
Jeremy Bednarsh - Neodesha Cages - Where are you?

If anyone can get a hold of him, tell him to call me ASAP.

I have left voice messages and sent emails. CONTACT ME Jeremy!
No more excuses. My patience is wearing thin. Ship what I paid for months ago or you leave me no choice but to contact the CC company and reverse the charges.

Thank you.

Old 04-10-2004, 02:52 PM   #2
herpcondo
a little info,,,

Hey Steve,,,
I talked to him on the phone during the time you had the problem with the initial cage,,
From what i took from it, he was headed to California to become a wildlife officer is memory serves me right,,,,?!
I think his father ( or maybe his brother) were "taking" over the Neodesha part of the business,, I was assured he would still be available,, and around when you ( or anyone ) needed him,,,
I have a number for him,, his personal cell phone if that helps,,,
( you may already have it)....
Anyway,, email me if you don't have it, and i will try and dig it up for you,,,
I hope they just take care of what they need to, and things get smoothed out for them( and of course you) ,,,
He seemed like a pretty good guy when i talked to him,,,,

Old 04-10-2004, 07:01 PM   #3
SPJ
OK. That explains what happened. It looked like he had dropped of the face of the earth.
Jeremy seems really nice but the people running the business in his absence really need to keep in touch with the customers. All I want is a tracking number. The last email from Jeremy was March 15th stating the rack was finished.
I have left messages on his cell phone. I will try that again. He probably has it turned of due to the move.

Old 04-12-2004, 01:07 PM   #4
SPJ
Move or no move this is getting ridiculous.
I have sent 6 emails and left 4 voice messages on his cell phone since Thursday and NO RESPONSE.
If anyone can get a hold of him, have him call me or send me a valid tracking number or I am contacting the CC company and reversing the charges.
Jeremy may be a "nice guy" but this sucks. The last time someone didn't return calls or emails, I got burnt. At least this time I paid with a CC.

Old 04-12-2004, 02:11 PM   #5
herpcondo
Conversation with Jeremy,,,

Steve,,
I just got off the phone 2 minutes ago with Jeremy,, I called the cellphone and he answered in 2 rings,, He is in California,, and I talked to him a minute or 2 about some cages etc,, and then i brought up this thread about you trying to contact him,, and not being able to ,, also not getting the rack you paid for,,, and he said his cell phone had a bad battery, and he just got it replaced this morning,, ( and that it had been bad all weekend),, also he said that he was trying to address issues with the welder who is fabricating the stands,, and that he would have an answer by this afternoon as to the status of your rack,, He also said that he was very sorry it was taking so long, but they were trying to iron out some communication problems with the welder,,, and that they are waiting on him,, that they are doing every thing they can,,, He also stated that he would be happy to refund the money in question for the rack ,, He said they had all the problems worked out with the fabrication of the cages,, and that the problems encountered with your original cage should not happen again,, he also said that they were changing the phone lines over to the actual shop where the cages are built so that the customer would be able to actually talk to the people who are building their cages instead of a receptionist behind a desk that does not know what is being built and time frames etc,,,
Bottom line is he stated to me he would try his best to get to the bottom of the issues with the racks,,, and would give you a call as soon as he had a definite answer,,,

I hope this helps some,, and i am sure you can contact him, as now his phone is fixed....
I also told him I was gonna post what transpired in our conversation, and he said great, no problem,,,

Old 04-12-2004, 07:31 PM   #6
SPJ
I will call him tonight.
I don't want to cancel the order. I like the neos and the racks.
I just want to know when I can expect to get the rack. The welders he subcontracts with were supposed to have the thing finished on March 16th. If they still haven't finished it by now, he really should think about finding new welders.
All I want is a realistic date as to when I can expect delivery. Doesn't have to be exact but "within the next 2 weeks" would be fine. As long as it's realistic and he can provide a tracking number.
I think Jeremy is willing to resolve any problems that may occur but it seems that the people he hires could care less about satisfying customers.
When I placed the order, I was told it would be 3 weeks before I could expect delivery. Not a problem. Even 5 weeks would have been fine, but 3 months.......................
I'm just getting really frustrated.

Old 04-12-2004, 11:04 PM   #7
SPJ
I spoke with Jeremy tonight. He will be contacting the welders to get a firm date as to when my rack will be completed and call me tomorrow. I should have the rack in a few weeks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!