1.2 T. Dichroma - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 05-20-2018, 09:30 AM   #1
geckoejon
1.2 T. Dichroma

I have a proven unrelated CB 1.2 trio of T. Dichroma / Kenyan Zebra Skinks that I would like to rehome. They are approx. 2 1/2 yrs old, healthy, social, and easy to care for. They get along perfectly living as a group & are live bearers. They have all their fingers, toes, and complete tails.

Purchased from Lynn at Big Time Reptiles who produced them. Had them about 6 months: Wonderful skinks, but I’m getting more into monitors & larger lizards...

$1,100 shipped!

trades i would be interested in are hatchling, albino iguanas, salvator morphs - sulphur or cumingi... plus or minus cash depending...

Would possibly also be interested in state trades for firearms - ar15 or glock. Plus or minus cash
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2018, 03:19 PM   #2
clarksgeckos
Is this trio still available? If so, I left you a message.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!