Bright RED/Purple Male NOT for Breeding - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 11:06 PM   #1
Kakadu
Bright RED/Purple Male NOT for Breeding

I have a gorgous 1 year old male for sale. I bought him a couple monts ago and he is not what I hoped for. He is NOT a breeder. He is not large enough to breed and I believe he has mild MBD. He is very calm and likes to come out of the tank. Would make a great pet. $200 SHIPPED or best offer. I would like to send him out soon before it gets any colder!

He needs a good home with a MVB.

Jen
Kakadu
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-16-2006, 02:11 AM   #2
darkbloodwyvern
hi there!
quick questions, is that his brightest coloration? where/who did you get him from? Is he more frail than a normal bearded, or is he just small?
thanks!

Old 11-16-2006, 07:18 PM   #3
Kakadu
He has lots of color moods, but is always red and colorful. I believe he has mild MBD. When you pick him up his back legs grab each other insted of grabbing onto your arm like a normal dragon. He seems to have a mild problem with muscle control, but no tremmors or seizures like full blown MBD. He gets around just fine though and I think will be very healthy with good care. He is not small, just average. He eats well. Loves crickets. He is not frail. It is just the muscle control in his back legs.

I will not post where I got him on the public forum. I have only had him for a couple months and he is showing improvement and has gained about 50 grams in that time.

His color is amazing. The pics are in bright and direct sunlight so he is washed out in them. He is one of the best colored dragons I have seen. The glowing red goes all the way down his tail.

PET ONLY
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-21-2006, 04:18 AM   #4
darkbloodwyvern
thanks!

tha nk you for clarifying!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread