whats best? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-29-2005, 01:28 AM   #1
DeVackHerps
whats best?

so ive heard some are better then others but whats your opinon. whats the best calcium power to put in a dish? also i would like to know whats with the t-rex leo dust? mine dont like it very much.

Old 07-29-2005, 12:24 PM   #2
dragonflyreptiles
I use calcium from Premiumreptiles.com but it appears his site is down right now, I use it in a seperate little dish and on the food items.

I also use Reptivite twice a week in the food bowl and Mineral O twice a week in the food bowl.

The leo dust did not give me good results when breeding last year so I stopped using it.

Old 07-29-2005, 12:32 PM   #3
ShannanD25
Yes, that T-Rex Leo dust seems to be proving itself as a bad thing...
fertility appears to be affected and overall the Leos just dont like it....

I use....ah....man...I forgot to look! I wanted to tell you Wendy any how and once again I forgot...I think it is Natures Zone.....something...
But they love it...
I salso use, repti-cal, jurasical, herptivite...and something else...
I vary it as much as I can because I believe that in nature, it would vary so much as well....

Old 07-29-2005, 05:25 PM   #4
DeVackHerps
im thinking about useing .rep-cal, calcium with d3. because its really the only thing i can buy in stores around here. well thank you all.

Old 07-29-2005, 06:17 PM   #5
snowgyre
Don't use a calcium supplement with vitamin D3. It's extremely easy to overdose and could do more harm than good. If your local petshops don't sell a calcium supplement without D3, either request that they buy another supplement, or buy from an online supplier. LLLreptile.com, fluker farms, etc etc. are a couple of places to start looking online.

Old 07-29-2005, 09:05 PM   #6
DeVackHerps
thank you for the heads up.

Old 07-29-2005, 10:23 PM   #7
raiquee
i used to offer t-rexes bone aid which was just calcium. Now since i can't find that i offer Repcal. Just the regular calcium, no d3 no phoso. Nothing I also mix in a small amount of herpitivite twice a month

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!