whats going on at a&M? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-08-2006, 07:59 PM   #1
Tang
whats going on at a&M?

why have they not had any new geckos for the longest time?

Old 05-08-2006, 08:26 PM   #2
Ian S.
Have you e-mailed them to see if they have what you want?

Old 05-08-2006, 09:07 PM   #3
raiquee
I know Alberto has been selling a lot of his geckos overseas lately, espessially with him getting more into Knobtails. At least this is what he told me at last years Tinley show.

E-mail him or call him with what your looking for. He usually is pretty good on answering

Old 05-08-2006, 11:38 PM   #4
AUBREY'S REPTILES
I have emailed him on availability and he said he would have them sometime this summer.

Old 05-09-2006, 09:51 PM   #5
Franks_Geckos
I believe that he is just not updating the website as much as he used to for whatever reason. Perhaps he is concentrating on the other species, but I personally checked out his table at a show very recently and he had PLENTY of Leos for sale. I know I checked out one of his snake-eyed Raptors as I had never seen one up close and personal before. It was very temtpting as I have purchased from him a few times already. He is still one of the best as far as I am concerned and even if he isn't selling over his website at the moment, do not believe for a second that he is not working on some good things. I am hoping that I will have some cash in hand in July to get something good from him when I see him.

Old 05-09-2006, 10:05 PM   #6
geckoguy_ottawa
Hey Frank,
That's if I don't get my hands on them first lol. I keep in contact with Alberto quite frequently. He just sells his geckos before he has the chance to put them on his site.

Old 05-09-2006, 10:35 PM   #7
Franks_Geckos
Stop! This I know

I will be saving up for July.......

Old 05-09-2006, 10:39 PM   #8
geckoguy_ottawa
Thats awesome Frank! You going to be vending at this show? My brother and his wife, along with my wife and I, are making the 8 hour journey to White Plains. It'll make for a fun weekend.
Take care,

Old 05-09-2006, 10:58 PM   #9
Franks_Geckos
I will in fact be there as a vendor. I won't be selling anything mind boggling as I am still working on producing my own "Hyglos" and will only be selling Tangerine Trempers and some SHTCT from this years breeding pairs. There is a slight chance I may have some nice Jungle Rainwaters, but those eggs are still cooking. Be sure to stop by and introduce yourself as I am always happy to meet fellow gecko freaks in person.

Old 05-10-2006, 05:28 PM   #10
o0 RYAN 0o
I updated Alberto's availability today. Like Jason said, Alberto normally sells his geckos before he can put them on the available page. If you're ever looking for anything, the best thing to do is send him an email.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!