Got my first albino~ and he's fantastic! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-08-2006, 05:28 PM   #1
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Got my first albino~ and he's fantastic!

I just finished a trade with Evan Stahl to get my very first albino~ an adult male, and you just will not believe the gorgeous albino he sent me! He sent a pic~ but I still kind of expected a faded out albino~ so few keep their contrast when they are adults. Look at the fantastic contrast this boy still has! And he is 4-5 years old!!!

I'm so excited I"m just losing my mind! I can't stop looking at him!

Old 09-08-2006, 06:45 PM   #2
Pink Lady Exotics
Very hot albino Cheryl, I hope my girl keeps her color like that! Nice!

Old 09-08-2006, 07:03 PM   #3
DThomas
Congrats! Very nice looking albino. Ditto on what Jen said. I too hope my boy holds his color like that as he gets older.

Old 09-08-2006, 07:06 PM   #4
Mike P.
Very nice - Congrats

Old 09-08-2006, 07:41 PM   #5
Cat_72
Cheryl, he is stunning!!! You really don't see many adults that hold their contrast like that, and he has a very interesting pattern to boot! VERY nice!

Old 09-08-2006, 09:59 PM   #6
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Thanks~ I'm so excited about him! He was sort of a treat for myself to keep myself excited about the BPs after yet another year of the het pieds not doing anything. He sure has me looking forward to seeing his babies!

Old 09-13-2006, 12:46 PM   #7
LadyOhh
Cheryl,

He is awesome! I wish I could come over and see him! I just got my albino this season as well, although he is a baby. They are seriously so beautiful! Congratulations!

Old 09-13-2006, 04:19 PM   #8
NorthernRegius.com
Wow big congrats on him,
I hatched out my first Albino pair this year & I know what you mean about wanting to look at them all the time-

I hope to add a nice male (new blood) for my projects down the road... I sure hope when I do he's as good looking as your boy- he is FAN-TAS-TIC!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!