lizards in public - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 11-25-2004, 08:43 PM   #1
madragon
lizards in public

i was wonderig if it would ok to bring my lizard around out in public because i live about 5 minutes minutes away from a pet store and if i could walk down there with him.

Old 11-25-2004, 08:48 PM   #2
Sand&SunReptile
Heh, that depends. How big is the lizard in question?

Old 11-25-2004, 11:01 PM   #3
Glenn Bartley
It may not depend just on how big is your lizard but also on whether or not there are local ordinances against having such a pet in public.

Old 11-29-2004, 08:09 PM   #4
madragon
he is four feet

Old 11-30-2004, 07:23 AM   #5
Sand&SunReptile
Well, like it was stated, you'd have to check local laws. If he is that big, I bet you'd upset a few people on the sidewalk. Not many people enjoy seeing reptiles cruising down the street.

Old 12-01-2004, 05:11 AM   #6
MGReptiles
You would probably get mixed responses. One would be scared people and another is curisoty. Just act responsibily whatever you do and dont flaunt it..Myself I prefer to keep my herps in my house where they are safe. I would not want my reptile ina pet shop where it can catch somehting and bring it back to my other animals...To much risk all around...Just my .02

Old 12-05-2004, 01:26 PM   #7
Sand&SunReptile
There's a great point.
How many things do you own now Matt? I just got a free Ball, apparently CB, fed the same day on a mouse. Im going to try a f/t rat, just to see if it'd take it. I need to sex it too...

Old 12-05-2004, 01:32 PM   #8
MGReptiles
Ive got bout...20 some boas and 10+ pythons... I have 28 corns snakes comming in Tuesday and just put a DH Ghost BCI in "layway" yesterday... Hwo you gettin free snakes?..lol.. Thats not fair.. I did get some free males once..But I also bought almost 1k in other stuff..lol.

Old 12-05-2004, 01:48 PM   #9
Sand&SunReptile
Nice nice. Keeping the corns, or selling em out?
I got the free Ball because some guy was abandoning it at PetCo, and I told him how all the employee's were dunces, so he gave it to me lol. Did you get my PM, Im pretty sure I sent it...

Old 12-05-2004, 03:33 PM   #10
MGReptiles
I am gonna sell most of them. Ill probably keep the het butters as I need me a small corn project.. I didnt get the PM...Shoot me an email.. justcage@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!