For Sale "GROUP OF 9" Females from Whiteout - 9 months old! $1050 shipped!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 09-22-2015, 01:40 PM   #1
OBROCTO
"GROUP OF 9" Females from Whiteout - 9 months old! $1050 shipped!!!

LAST OF THE WHITEOUT GIRL EVER! GOTTA GO - SELLING THEM CHEAP FOR older girls like this! I have several WhiteOut girls that are 9 months old. They are nice size girls that will be ready to breed soon. They are showing recetive colors now but I always like to wait till they reach 1 year of age before I breed any of my girls. They are big, healthy, beautiful, eating like champs and ready to go to their new home to make beautiful pets or breeders to produce some intense offspring!

Grab these beauties while you can!

ENTIRE group of 9 girls for $1050 shipped!

Too many girls to post pictures of but pictured is their Sire: WhiteOut and someof the girls
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!