Ever seen anything like this? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-17-2009, 06:25 AM   #1
scratchypen
Question Ever seen anything like this?

The pic sucks, I will get a better one tomorrow.

So, I wanted to see if anybody has ever heard of a dumeril like this?

This little guy is really dark. I have three other dumerils and not a single one looks like him.

Hes not axanthic because he has yellow pigment and red pigment. Maybe malenistic or something similar?

His belly is all grey, rather then having it be mostly whitish like my other dumeris. He almost looks like someone took charcoal and smudged it across his full pattern.

Would love to find another one that looks like him.

Old 05-21-2009, 03:46 AM   #2
scratchypen
Some pics

Heres some pics of him, with flash and without. Notice his black belly that I have never seen on a normal dumeril before.

Also, there is a pic of him next to his brother. You can notice the huge difference color, i.e. how black he is.

Crazy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!