Golden Gate Geckos - EXCELLENT - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2003, 03:03 PM   #1
Leoluver
Thumbs up Golden Gate Geckos - EXCELLENT

I just had to post. I have bought geckos from Marsha 2 times and they are awsome and she gives outstanding service. Better than any body else. She really takes good care of her geckos and answers her emails promptly. I will recommend her to any body.

Old 07-11-2003, 06:31 PM   #2
atl herp guy
MEGA thumbs up for marcia

Marcia is fantastic to deal and has very good animals. her packaging is su]urb and comunication is excelnt i rarely send maricia an e-mail that isn;t returned with in the hour.
supurb women to deal with can;t say enough good stuff about her.

mat price
metro atlanta

Old 07-12-2003, 01:26 PM   #3
Golden Gate Geckos
Gee..... thanks!

Aw shucks, (kicks instep) Thank you! You are great customers, too! I'm so glad my little "grand-geckos" have found such wonderful homes!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!