Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:19 PM   #21
JeromyD
Goodness i just want the product i was told i would be getting, ive asked her multiple times if she is willing to fix it. and there alone is the proof of being fraudulent shipped a 1lb item that should have been at least 5lbs.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #22
red.dragon.frog
I can supply a photo of mail stating my address and my sons address. I work from 8 to 8 and my sons address is the easiest way for me to receive anything since he works from his home most days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD View Post
Also she had asked that geckos be delivered to Lanett Al, Not where it states under her name newnan GA.

This is highly frustrating i was nervous as all get out going into this and i had a bad feeling the whole time this is crazy and has ruined me ever doing this again.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #23
JeromyD
Wait your argument is that the geckos are not there "yet" they will be i promise.

oh and in my defense on the 2 day shipment here ya go.

o Rhonda
Do me a Favor send me the address and name so im for sure sending it to the correct place.

Rhonda Alsa rhonda.alsa@gmail.com
Apr 17 (2 days ago)

to me
Rhonda Alsa
809 South 1st Ave
Lanett, AL 36863

My son will be there to receive it but they always let him accept a package for me since I have everything live sent to his address.

Jeromy Dana
Apr 18 (2 days ago)

to Rhonda
Hey im going to be dropping the package off to the shipping store a little after 12 i found out they will hold the package there for last pickup so its not in the heat at all. ill send a picture as soon as i get home.

Apr 18 (2 days ago)

to me
That sounds good. Mine will go out around 2 this afternoon. The mail carrier is picking it up and he usually is there by 2.

Jeromy Dana
Apr 18 (2 days ago)

to Rhonda
I'm at the post office and there's no overnight shipping to that area. Ups or usps doesn't ship over night please get back to me as to what you would like me to do.

Jeromy Dana
Apr 18 (2 days ago)

to Rhonda
We could maybe get it shipped to the actual usps location and you could pick it up?

Jeromy Dana
Apr 18 (2 days ago)

to Rhonda
So after talking with the clerk at the post office they said for that zip my only option is 2 day or getting it held at the post office.

Apr 18 (2 days ago)

to me
We can do 2 day. They will be okay. I've had to do it before. As long as there is moss in the cups they will be fine

Jeromy Dana
Apr 18 (2 days ago)

to Rhonda
Ok well im gonna eat lunch then head up there ill be back in touch when im done.

Rhonda Alsa
Apr 18 (2 days ago)

to me
Ok. My USPS hasn't picked up yet but I will let you know when he does

Old 04-20-2012, 01:23 PM   #24
red.dragon.frog
I did a quick ship label from USPS online and the lady over the phone told me that corrections could be billed to me with my online account if the weight was incorrect. She advised I put one pound as to not overpay. I have not received a bill from them yet for an overage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilecam View Post
The weight of the box I would think would be more then 1.0lbs.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:24 PM   #25
red.dragon.frog
That have not arrived yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD View Post
ha damn shipping label states 1lb 0 oz

mine states 1lb 7.5oz -insulated box 2 geckos deli cup and moss.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:27 PM   #26
Regius_ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
That have not arrived yet.
They are listed "Out for Delivery" right now. Hope someone is home.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #27
red.dragon.frog
My son has been instructed to make a video of the opening of the box when it arrives.
I won't be home until a little after 8 tonight and I can upload the video -if they arrive- and post any screenshots or documents that anyone would like to see. I have not been able to read through everything on here but will try to as I can.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #28
JeromyD
Rhonda i assure you they have been shipped and will be there in good order. If and only if they for some un-godly reason have arrived dead i will personally pay to have them shipped back so i can see for myself and as for the shipment weight that makes sense but you still sent a empty box it is truly rude and bad business. i feel in everything i have provided is all in my favor and you have done nothing on your end except for state a phone call. i do expect pictures of the open box and i can tell you it was 2 6 inch deli cups 1 inch of moss in each Amel female on top het Amel female on the bottom a ball of news paper in each corner to assure they would not be bouncing around. You really should have done the right thing.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #29
red.dragon.frog
My oldest son is waiting for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regius_ca View Post
They are listed "Out for Delivery" right now. Hope someone is home.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:32 PM   #30
Bill T
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
I did a quick ship label from USPS online and the lady over the phone told me that corrections could be billed to me with my online account if the weight was incorrect. She advised I put one pound as to not overpay. I have not received a bill from them yet for an overage.
What did it weigh when you dropped it off they normally weigh it and give you a receipt at least my post office does.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!