Bad Guy VARNYARD...Mr.Bobby Hill - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2012, 02:35 AM   #51
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard View Post
Well to tell you the truth, I don't owe anyone anything here. I do not look at this forum as the grand law, judge or jury. This is not the reptile police here; this is a den of trolls that have nothing better to do with their time. I will not be told that I need to explain anything, because these forum trolls say I do. I am not a child that needs their all knowing guidance.

And to tell you the truth I could care less what this group of opinions has to say, everyone has an opinion, and I have mine.

And you want me to provide proof, proof to who? That’s funny!!! Let me explain what you want, food for trolls that is what you want.

I have better things to do with my time, you can waste yours here, it’s your choice.
Ahhhhhhhh Bobby! Your post count says other wise Captain. Whatever you had to salvage, just went................. Best 'o luck to ya'!
Attached Images

Old 06-23-2012, 02:52 AM   #52
Ameivaboy
Quote:
I am not a child that needs their all knowing guidance.
Yet you're acting like one - being stubborn and letting your "pride" get in the way of doing the right thing - which is taking care of the customer.

I know that your only cost currently has been the CITES application.
None of the other charges would be needed until close to the date of export.

How do I know this? Because I am in fact heavily involved in the export business - and there's many people that can verify this for you on the domestic side and international.

Quote:
Oh, and Kevin, it has not even been close to 5 years, more like a year, maybe a year and a half at most.
If you want to go into a timeline debate - last time i spoke to you is when I called you to let you know someone pulled that dirty ass move of posting your facility/home pictures all over the internet on every single tegu related forum out there - with all those smart ass comments typed in. That was the last time we spoke and before that was at least a year+ . Which was breif - it's been about 5 years since we have talked on a regular basis... there's your timeline.

Remember the last time we spoke last year? I got a call randomly from someone asking if it was me that posted those images of your home/facility - and after I got off the phone with them I immediatley called you and let you know - because i knew you'd assume it was me as well.

What do I get from you? Nothing but a lot a $%^& talking from you.
I acted as an adult and called you about a dumbass situation I knew I would be blamed for and gave you a heads up so you could take the needed actions to protect your "image" ... you obviously could not reciprocate or appreciate what I had done.
- but you're still upset with me for whatever reason - I'm guessing you still beleive I am the culprit behind that even though I'm the one who called you and told you about it.

I guess the reason now is that I know the costs and how an export deal should be done - and I pointed out the flaws of your dealing to your customer...

But this isn't about our love affair

You wanna hash it out you're welcome to call me when ever you want.

Pay Simon back - your deal did not go as planned - your customer waited an extremely reasonable amount of time before requesting a refund.

Look at it from his point of view.

Cheers!

Old 06-23-2012, 03:33 AM   #53
WebSlave
Quote:
Well I see we have our usual list of grubby little trolls here. We have Kevin, the troll of the web, are you still running to chat rooms talking about people’s mothers and calling people queers? And then we have Lucille, need I say more there? And good old John, he always loved me, lmao. We also have the god of this grand site, king troll, and queen idiot. I mean he did post here how he released Captive Born and Bred animals loose in his yard in my great state of Florida, where we all know how all these new laws are going with everyone that keeps, breeds or even wants reptiles. Posting that was a brain storm, oh I forgot he went out of business, so it really doesn’t matter to him, does it? What a champ he is, do you really think I would support a site run by the likes of that? I know you do….

Now you want me to come feed the trolls, I am not a troll feeder, so I will keep this short, this will be my one and only post here.

The thread starter violated a contract; he did not want to wait for the papers. He ran here because he changed his mind, and that made me a bad guy? Do any of you have a brain? Really? He is lucky he got anything at all; do you waste your time for nothing? Oh yes you do, you police Fauna for the love of being a troll, that pays a bunch.

Kevin is no exporter, if he is it just started, a little look into his background will tell you a bunch if you take time to look. He was banned from TT long ago, because he just could not seem to grow up. Now he comes here and tries to act like some kind of expert when it comes to export, really? Please Kevin AKA Ameivaboy, do explain how it is that you know me??

And you wonder why there are now big boys here on Fauna, IMO it is not so hard to figure that out, we can only ASSume why this in the case.

Have fun playing your games, anyone with even a half of a brain can see through this joke called Fauna.
Quote:
Well to tell you the truth, I don't owe anyone anything here. I do not look at this forum as the grand law, judge or jury. This is not the reptile police here; this is a den of trolls that have nothing better to do with their time. I will not be told that I need to explain anything, because these forum trolls say I do. I am not a child that needs their all knowing guidance.

And to tell you the truth I could care less what this group of opinions has to say, everyone has an opinion, and I have mine.

And you want me to provide proof, proof to who? That’s funny!!! Let me explain what you want, food for trolls that is what you want.

I have better things to do with my time, you can waste yours here, it’s your choice.
It appears that the Lord Varnyard has spoken to us lowly peons here.......

So how lucky are we to have had him grace us with his presence and smite us? Honestly, I can't recall someone having a higher opinion of themselves taking the time to come here solely just to tell us poor commoners what he thinks about us. I guess I should feel honored, but instead I feel SERIOUSLY CRUSHED by his diatribe.

Gosh, so when did you become so high and mighty, fella? So everyone here is a troll just because YOU say so? Interesting and enlightening to see your opinion of others expressed here in that regard. And I suppose that this is your opinion of your own customers these days as well, eh?

Bobby, regardless of your apparent over inflated opinion of yourself, you are JUST a tegu breeder. In the large scheme of things, where exactly do you believe that puts you? Certainly not up in one of the Fortune 500 companies, I would wager. So how did that get you to the point where you believe you have some right to belittle everyone here with your caustic attitude? Obviously you are oblivious to the fact that it many people's eyes it only reflects rather poorly on yourself.

So tell me, fella, are you REALLY oblivious to the fact that YOU have come in here acting exactly in the manner of a troll? The fact that you are acting in exactly the manner of a troll, which you have apparently expressed such a low opinion of, doesn't make you even the slightest bit queasy about your own self image? When you were typing in your trolling posts, couldn't you see your reflection in your screen?

Oh, and as for your trolling quip about "big boys", heck, even to a dunce it should be obvious that they aren't needed here. Quite frankly, I just don't care what they do or do not do, as I PERSONALLY don't need any of them here. And from a business standpoint, this SITE doesn't need them neither. We are getting along just fabulously without them, and quite frankly, I really don't think in the big picture that any of them are really as "big" as they think they are. As for WHY they aren't here, well seriously, who gives a crap at this late date? This site has been around for over 10 years without them, and will be here as long as I'm still kicking, doing just fine without their help or input. The point you seem to be overlooking is that NONE of them ever lifted a finger to HELP in any substantial way the ONLY effective place on the web that made an effort to clean up the reptile business by giving people a place to go to air their experiences and try to get help as a result. None, nada, zilch.. Until people started helping out with donations and advertising, this all came out of MY pocket completely. So, really, what is that telling you about THEM? Were they, perhaps, hoping that by not helping that a place where THEIR dirty laundry might be aired some day would just go away? Well, if so, THAT didn't work, now did it? I actually have heard it said that some of those "big boys" won't come here because "anyone" can say "anything" here. Yeah, I guess that just might make some people at the top of the food chain rather nervous that they can't CONTROL what takes place on this site.

Oh and before I forget, just in case it has escaped your notice, YOUR lack of support for this site hasn't been at all as damaging as you might be imagining..... And you aren't even one of the "big boys" now are you?

In any event, Bobby, sorry that something in your personal life apparently isn't treating you well and you feel that you have to come here to take out your frustrations and anger here against the membership. But it appears that you have a customer unhappy with you taking his money and not delivering the goods, so in my opinion, perhaps your efforts would be better spent addressing that issue instead of thinking that your dressing us down is going to take the focus off of you and make you appear in any better light.

Anyway, Bobby, please focus on the YOUR issue here. I believe some of the mods may have taken issue with your caustic statements about this site and it's membership, and I would prefer that you didn't cause your sudden eviction to take place by continuing your off topic trolling in this thread about YOU. If you want to continue a discussion about me and/or this site and general membership, then the Feedback Forum is the correct forum for that sort of discussion to take place.

Old 06-23-2012, 03:44 AM   #54
KelliH
Quote:
Well I see we have our usual list of grubby little trolls here. We have Kevin, the troll of the web, are you still running to chat rooms talking about people’s mothers and calling people queers? And then we have Lucille, need I say more there? And good old John, he always loved me, lmao. We also have the god of this grand site, king troll, and queen idiot. I mean he did post here how he released Captive Born and Bred animals loose in his yard in my great state of Florida, where we all know how all these new laws are going with everyone that keeps, breeds or even wants reptiles. Posting that was a brain storm, oh I forgot he went out of business, so it really doesn’t matter to him, does it? What a champ he is, do you really think I would support a site run by the likes of that? I know you do….

Now you want me to come feed the trolls, I am not a troll feeder, so I will keep this short, this will be my one and only post here.

The thread starter violated a contract; he did not want to wait for the papers. He ran here because he changed his mind, and that made me a bad guy? Do any of you have a brain? Really? He is lucky he got anything at all; do you waste your time for nothing? Oh yes you do, you police Fauna for the love of being a troll, that pays a bunch.

Kevin is no exporter, if he is it just started, a little look into his background will tell you a bunch if you take time to look. He was banned from TT long ago, because he just could not seem to grow up. Now he comes here and tries to act like some kind of expert when it comes to export, really? Please Kevin AKA Ameivaboy, do explain how it is that you know me??

And you wonder why there are now big boys here on Fauna, IMO it is not so hard to figure that out, we can only ASSume why this in the case.

Have fun playing your games, anyone with even a half of a brain can see through this joke called Fauna.
Typical Varnyard response. It does not surprise me even a little bit. I have seen through your outward facade since the beginning. Well, congratulations Bobby, you can now add thief to your resume. Shame on your for stealing someone's hard earned money.

Old 06-23-2012, 03:47 AM   #55
KelliH
Oh, by the way Varnyard... I don't think your typical deflection posts are going to help you dig your way out of this one but something tells me you will give it the ole college try anyhow.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:49 AM   #56
Lucille
Quote:
this will be my one and only post here.
Lie
Quote:
thread starter violated a contract; he did not want to wait for the papers.
The OP has waited for a year and has, according to him, constantly requested updates and received no response from you. You've shown no proof that you filed any papers. After a year, you provided no lizard for the large amount of money he gave you without qualm, YOU violated the contract of sale
Quote:
is lucky he got anything at all;
I guess you are saying that after a year of having your customer wait patiently for a deal that never materialized, you decided it would be OK to just go ahead and keep most of his money
Quote:
Kevin
I do not know Kevin, but he has certainly seemed reasonable and courteous on this thread, and has put in the time and effort to post on the behalf of the OP, whose only mistake, it appears, was choosing to buy from you.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:49 AM   #57
Fedawg
Wow , it seems time and time again all these so called good guys bite the dust.

Old 06-23-2012, 08:33 AM   #58
deborahbroadus
Quote:

THAT perspective up there is what would get you in trouble...we are all POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS. You've just insulted a lot of POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS (look at the number of people that have viewed the thread waiting for an outcome before deciding to throw any money your way and the people who took the time to post to assist another customer).

This site is not about status as you seem to think (at least not in my opinion).

Hopefully, you will refund the gentleman and take the time to readjust your perspective before it causes some damage.

Old 06-23-2012, 08:44 AM   #59
rryan58
I've always respected Bobby Hill's past responses. I found his straight forward, logical, common sense thinking to be refreshing. He used to know right from wrong & said it. WHAT HAPPENED TO CAUSE THIS 180 DEGREE TURN?
Did I miss something? The OP deserves his $1250 back...asap, but I don't hold out much hope for it. Very sad.

Old 06-23-2012, 09:15 AM   #60
glk832
Quote:

Dang brotha I was going to get my 2nd tegu from u to but LOL not happening...
Reason why u owe people a reasonable response.

1. Uh its a customer, If your flaws are made public u should clear them up publicly, U are a business owner bad customer service is just bad business
2. This is not the first time I and pretty sure others have heard about your bad CS.
3.The Guy sent u 1300+ dollars on your good name that has to mean something to u....
Really Bobby Hill u should care because this is effecting your profit.. Any real business man know that bad PR is bad for every area of business.. If I ran my business this way I would not eat.. And to call potential customers TROLLS LOL thats just childish....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!