For Sale '20 Blood reds (het/poss. pieds), het anery(granite) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 09-29-2020, 06:48 PM   #1
Shaun Roberson
'20 Blood reds (het/poss. pieds), het anery(granite)

These are from a Granite het hypo x pied side bloodred het hypo pairing, as pictured. The granite is also supposed to be het for amel and caramel (ie het butter, ie het sulphur, ie het anery sulphur...), but I have not proven that out yet, so consider that a potential (big) bonus. Most people would classify the female somewhere between the "low" and "medium" expression categories; her sibling male that I have would probably fall into the "medium" category. These have outstanding diffusion and very reduced head pattern as you want to see in high quality bloodreds. Although these are in theory only 'het' for pied, many appear as though they will have some extent of pied markings as you can(maybe) see in the pics(I will add some updated pics soon)...it is difficult to know how much will remain until they shed a few times and the red really starts to come in. I'm not in the business of predicting if they will be low/medium, etc (and why are there three categories anyway?) and will not charge more or less for certain animals in this bunch, but I would assume at best these will have a fair amount of pied markings and at worst you will have some super nice bloodreds with other nice genes in the mix. At this time, no hypos are available, but one is pictured for reference.

Bloodreds het anery and 'het' pied, 66% ph hypo(ie 66% ph ghost pied blood): $160/pair

Please send email to s.roberson at charter dot net for a shipping quote; expect it to be in the $45 to $55 range. Thank you for your interest.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-29-2020, 07:13 PM   #2
Shaun Roberson
Few pics

Lighting isn't great and these are pre-shed, but you can see a few areas that are distinctly whiter than surrounding areas and will likely remain white as the surrounding areas fill in with red. I will post more as I can get them.

Also, a slightly better pic of the female:
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-03-2020, 07:10 PM   #3
Shaun Roberson
Few newer pics...

...of a few of them.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-17-2020, 10:26 AM   #4
Shaun Roberson
Couple of shots ...

...after second sheds:
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!