Long Island Reptile Museum{bad Guy} - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2003, 03:23 PM   #1
FANG
Long Island Reptile Museum{bad Guy}

DONT DEAL WITH STEVE THE OWNER,HE OWES ME $1000,WONT RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS,HE BOUGHT SNAKES , WONT PAY! HE NEED S TO PAY WHAT IS OWED....ED BINGHAM/THE COBRA CONNECTION ....DOES ANYONE FROM NEWYORK KNOW OF HIM? HAS ANYONE EVRR DELT WITH THEM?

Old 06-17-2003, 04:14 PM   #2
Suncoast Herpetological
Your post needs a full name attached or it won't be here long

Old 06-17-2003, 04:50 PM   #3
FANG
STEVE KATES

STEVE KATES IS HIS FLL NAME,I SHIPPED BEFORE I HAD THE MONEY IN HAND{HE SAID HE NEEDED THEM BY THE WEEKEND}SEEMED HONEST{I THOUGHT} THATS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!IF ANYONE KNOWS HIM , PLEASE REPLY THANKS...ED BINGHAM/THE COBRA CONNECTION

Old 06-17-2003, 06:35 PM   #4
E2MacPets
FANG, I assume you are ED BINGHAM/THE COBRA CONNECTION as identified in the first post? You need to post your full name on each and every post in this section of the forum.

I'm sorry you have had this negative experience. Unfortunately I'm not surprised. Search for Steve Kates' name on this forum.. there have been inquires done before, he is a bad guy. And I feel sorry for your animals now that they are in his possession.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!