For Sale Exceptional sexable yellow and creams - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 11-01-2013, 10:24 AM   #1
The Living Palette
Exceptional sexable yellow and creams

I am faced with a deal that I cant pass up, so I'm having to cut out a few projects in order to raise the funds. So, please spend your money here! All prices are best offer. No trades at the moment, as I need cash.

Pair 1#
Andover ( Jaybee - Crowley x Horchata)

This guy is my favorite non pinner yellow male I have, it hurts so bad to see him go! He fires up really strange, as if he could almost fire up more but can't. The most I have ever seen him fired up is a pale peach tone; but most of the time he is just a cream on cream. I can sell him separately, for $250. With Eggo, I can sell the pair (who both might be breedable by next year) for $550 + shipping. He is weighing 22.3 grams as of this past Sunday.

10-18-13 by The Living Palette, on Flickr

( will get more pics if interested, he was a spazz that dayick

Eggo (sold with Andover) ( From DD Reptiles creamsicle line)

I am only selling Eggo with Andover, as I do not want to be stuck with a bunch of males here without females This gecko does fire up more than in the pictures, she turns a yellow tan. To be 100% honest, she does have a single spot on one of her elbows. But its not noticeable at all! She was weighing 23.6 grams this past Sunday

(again, will get more pics if anyone is interested )

Pair 2#

Fiber One (Jaybee Castellano x Starlyn)

This guy is such a sweet one, with a killer head too. Would not fire up at all for pics, but turns a yellow/orange fully fired. Some of the old pics on iherp show him fired, and those are still very accurate. I can sell him for $200, or as a pair with Kelloggs for $450. Was weighing 18.1 grams this past Sunday

Kelloggs (Only sold with Fiber One) (Moonrise Geckos - Orion x Luna)

This is another one that I would love to keep She is fully fired here. She does have a very few debatable spots; they show up when she is unfired and disappear when fired. Sooooo Weighing 15 grams this past Sunday

God bless and have a great day! You can message me here, or email me at noahboundsartist@gmail.com or text me at 3185501965

Noah
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!