Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2017, 12:28 AM   #61
senusenu
It is possible to post screenshots with account numbers blacked out and still show the pertinent information about the transaction. No one wants your private info, but a screenshot of a single line for this specific transaction, all other info blacked or blurred out will not harm anyone or give away your info. It isn't hard to do and the evasiveness just makes you look uncooperative.

Old 08-07-2017, 12:38 AM   #62
TBadSeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by senusenu View Post
It is possible to post screenshots with account numbers blacked out and still show the pertinent information about the transaction. No one wants your private info, but a screenshot of a single line for this specific transaction, all other info blacked or blurred out will not harm anyone or give away your info. It isn't hard to do and the evasiveness just makes you look uncooperative.
I'm good with that

Old 08-08-2017, 02:42 PM   #63
Snake-Queen
Quote:
^^ this

At this point, I wouldn't do business with James ...

Old 08-08-2017, 07:31 PM   #64
Fumbles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
^^ this

At this point, I wouldn't do business with James ...
Says a competitor...

Old 08-08-2017, 08:49 PM   #65
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumbles View Post
Says a competitor...
How am I a competitor? I do not build cages or racks.

Old 08-08-2017, 10:09 PM   #66
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
How am I a competitor? I do not build cages or racks.
It looks like their screen name is a preview of their post content.

Old 08-08-2017, 10:21 PM   #67
Snake-Queen
Quote:
It looks like their screen name is a preview of their post content.

Must be.

Old 08-15-2017, 01:32 PM   #68
Tkaupp
I'd like to add in my own awful experience with James Church. The timeline goes as follows:

May 3rd, 2017- After discussing the types of cages that will be ordered we agree on the process for payment, 2/3 down, and the final 1/3 payed a week before shipment. The invoice is paid the following day, at the total of $1,382.66. It's a large custom order, and will be shipped to SoCal.

May 9th, 2017- The final drafts for the build spec sheets are submitted to me, I approve them and he orders the necessary supplies.

May 17th, 2017- The materials arrive.

May 24th, 2017- Fabrication begins. I also receive an estimate of when it will be completed, as well as when I should expect it to be shipped. I take this with a grain of salt.

June 1st, 2017- I receive pictures of the cages from him. I'll admit, they look fantastic, and I'm really excited.

June 6th, 2017- I ask him when he plans to ship, he says it's likely they'll go out tomorrow, contingent on the arrival of RHP panels I had also ordered from him, that I'm guessing he gets from a third party.

June 11th, 2017- I ask for an update, the panels arrived late, but the shipment should be going out soon.

June 14th, 2017- The shipment goes out.

June 17-20th, 2017 I ask for an update, wanting to know when I should expect it to arrive. I know shipping freight can take a while, but at this point I've received no shipping invoice, or tracking number. He say's I should expect it by Friday, and that he'll call me when they're approaching...

June 23rd, 2017- Friday comes and goes... I still have not received my shipment.

June 24th, 2017- James tells me that the driver is still in Wyoming. I insist on getting the drivers contact info, as well as some kind of invoice number. The phone number in the screenshot doesn't go to any kind of delivery service, but rather, to a carpenter in Cranston, RI...

July 1st, 2017- I've been in communication with James, but neither of us know where the driver is until now. James is confident he'll arrive on Wednesday with my shipment, even confirming a time...

July 5-7th, 2017- Another no show. The shipment is now two weeks late. I confront James about my suspicions that nothing has even shipped yet, and ask for some kind of hard proof that it has. I understand that he runs a small business, so I know that accommodating an order like mine can be difficult.

Old 08-15-2017, 01:37 PM   #69
Tkaupp
Something got buggered up when I was posting this, I'll post a more complete timeline later today.

Old 08-15-2017, 02:54 PM   #70
NathanKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkaupp View Post
I'd like to add in my own awful experience with James Church. The timeline goes as follows:

May 3rd, 2017- After discussing the types of cages that will be ordered we agree on the process for payment, 2/3 down, and the final 1/3 payed a week before shipment. The invoice is paid the following day, at the total of $1,382.66. It's a large custom order, and will be shipped to SoCal.

May 9th, 2017- The final drafts for the build spec sheets are submitted to me, I approve them and he orders the necessary supplies.

May 17th, 2017- The materials arrive.

May 24th, 2017- Fabrication begins. I also receive an estimate of when it will be completed, as well as when I should expect it to be shipped. I take this with a grain of salt.

June 1st, 2017- I receive pictures of the cages from him. I'll admit, they look fantastic, and I'm really excited.

June 6th, 2017- I ask him when he plans to ship, he says it's likely they'll go out tomorrow, contingent on the arrival of RHP panels I had also ordered from him, that I'm guessing he gets from a third party.

June 11th, 2017- I ask for an update, the panels arrived late, but the shipment should be going out soon.

June 14th, 2017- The shipment goes out.

June 17-20th, 2017 I ask for an update, wanting to know when I should expect it to arrive. I know shipping freight can take a while, but at this point I've received no shipping invoice, or tracking number. He say's I should expect it by Friday, and that he'll call me when they're approaching...

June 23rd, 2017- Friday comes and goes... I still have not received my shipment.

June 24th, 2017- James tells me that the driver is still in Wyoming. I insist on getting the drivers contact info, as well as some kind of invoice number. The phone number in the screenshot doesn't go to any kind of delivery service, but rather, to a carpenter in Cranston, RI...

July 1st, 2017- I've been in communication with James, but neither of us know where the driver is until now. James is confident he'll arrive on Wednesday with my shipment, even confirming a time...

July 5-7th, 2017- Another no show. The shipment is now two weeks late. I confront James about my suspicions that nothing has even shipped yet, and ask for some kind of hard proof that it has. I understand that he runs a small business, so I know that accommodating an order like mine can be difficult.
Fixed links

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!