Please remove my name, there is false information about me purchasing stuff here?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-18-2014, 05:48 PM   #1
aferozy
Please remove my name, there is false information about me purchasing stuff here??

Hello, I recently have done some research with my full name and noticed that there was someone who is a member of fauna classifieds that posted something about me that is not true. I have attempted to email them through fauna classified although it has been more than 1 month and he has not responded. My name is Abdul Ferozy and this individual stated that someone using my name purchased some animals from him and never paid him or her?? in any cases I have never purchased reptiles before in my life and would like to have this false report removed. You may reach me at deb8n2004@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Old 07-18-2014, 06:10 PM   #2
hhmoore
Ordinarily, such a request would not be granted - we do not remove BOI posts/threads because somebody doesn't want their name there. You may luck out, though, as that thread was locked for a rule violation; and the subsequent comment indicated that the thread was going to be removed. I suspect that it was simply overlooked; but, since that happened before I was even a moderator, I'll let Rich make the call.

Regardless of what happens, it should be understood that it is not our place to decide which person is telling the truth based on the information presented. Your claim that somebody used your name may be legitimate; but this certainly wouldn't be the first time that such a claim was made in attempt to get a post removed.

Old 07-18-2014, 09:53 PM   #3
WebSlave
If someone will provide a link to the thread, I'll take a look at it.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:02 PM   #4
Big Borg Reptiles
I have no idea as to the validity of either party's claim, but here is the link:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=90183

Old 07-18-2014, 10:33 PM   #5
WebSlave
Ah, OK. Looks like I forgot to follow up on that thread and it SHOULD have been deleted back in 2006 anyway. Not sure if the original author followed up with a correctly formatted thread or not, but if not, that is his or her problem.

Thread has been removed.

Just a note here, however. Had that thread not already been in violation of the rules, it would not have been deleted. So please consider this your lucky day.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!