Manny J Frade (Stole $2700) Very bad guy(Miami Fl) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2016, 07:24 AM   #51
BeauBoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectpredators View Post
we all should be as lucky as you my friend, and never have a bad check given at the same time give one out, so lucky things like that never happen. good for you!! IF the kid started the thread honestly he would of started by stating i never dodged him, always answered his calls and always told him the truth, was out of town and could not make right until i got home 1 week later, then his girlfried was gonna kick him out of the house or he was gonna jump off a building sort of followed, i did good, unfortuneately what happened happened. does anyone remember its not about getting knocked down its about getting up, i think i got up pretty good, i could of let him wait till i got back from my vacation..so you're welcome everyone!!! Manny
I don't need to read this entire thread. This response from Manny, who was definitely at fault in this transaction, tells me all I need to know.
I hope I never have to do business with anyone who is so lacking in professional decorum, and will go out of my way to avoid doing so.

~Beau

Old 01-24-2016, 08:27 AM   #52
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Considering the fact that I've read every single post of every thread you bumped - as well as participating in several of his threads - I'm very well aware of just what he is. None of that changes the fact that you came with with absolutely nothing tangible to present to those who will read your posts. If you're going to call someone out, at least have enough respect for the process to not completely half-ass it. If/when you decide to start your thread, bring undeniable evidence if you want it to be taken seriously. Being aware of what kind of person Frade is, I look forward to you providing information that puts another nail in his coffin. Try not to disappoint.

I am certainly not standing up for Manny Frede. But he isn't automatically guilty simply because he is accused.
You've taken the time to write multiple posts on multiple threads. I think it is time you provided particulars and emails.
I would like to see the specifics, because accidentally sending a critter to the incorrect address doesn't make someone a crook. There have been a few instances over the years here of some very good vendors accidentally mislabelling a package. They went above and beyond, in some cases, to rectify their error and make their customer happy. What happened after the mislabelling here? If Manny refused a refund or other repair/compensation for an error of his own doing, that is different, but so far, there are no particulars at all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!