What morphs? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #1
snakekeeper22@yahoo.com
What morphs?

I just got two really young baby leos but dont know what morphs they are.
First one (I think its some sort of jungle.)

Here is the 2nd baby, A friend told me it might be a mack snow.

Any guesses as to what they are?

Old 12-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
snakekeeper22@yahoo.com
Anyone?

Old 12-11-2009, 03:56 PM   #3
JordanAng420
The first one is an emaciated jungle tremper albino/bell albino...depending on the eyes, and how it looks when it's fattened up. It's a bit hard to tell because of how skinny it is.

The second looks much healthier...it COULD be a mack snow, but i'd be curious to see what colors it was as a true hatchling. It appears as if it could potentially be a normal with lighter yellow, but the only way to tell for sure would be to confirm it with the breeder, or when it grows up, to breed it with a normal het for nothing and see if it produces mack offspring.

Hope this helps. Please get that first little leo some help...and some good gutloaded, dusted mealies.

Old 12-11-2009, 04:02 PM   #4
snakekeeper22@yahoo.com
oh I am. Those were taken the first day I got them. Its been 3 days now and it has gone from 4 grams to 5 almost 6 grams. He eats great but is so hyper. He never sits still.

Old 12-11-2009, 04:03 PM   #5
JordanAng420
LOL, babies are like that. They scream a lot too, so expect that every now and then. Good luck with them, and please update us with new pics as they grow!

Old 12-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #6
snakekeeper22@yahoo.com
Oh I will.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!