Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:19 AM   #111
Bobby O
Thumbs down Buyer Beware!

I’m sorry you have been “Krused’. No one deserves that.

I like that word "KRUSED." Everytime, you get f#ck#d up the a#s in a reptile deal, we can use that term. It'll speed things up without using expletives and we wouldn't have to type so much. For instance:

Person asking: "Yo' buddy, how did that breeding deal go?"
Response: "Man I was KRUSED."
Person Response: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear. Thats bites...."

Next phrase to patent after "Linsanity."

Old 03-01-2012, 10:22 AM   #112
Christina Vincent

Old 03-01-2012, 11:02 AM   #113
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby O View Post
I’m sorry you have been “Krused’. No one deserves that.

I like that word "KRUSED." Everytime, you get f#ck#d up the a#s in a reptile deal, we can use that term. It'll speed things up without using expletives and we wouldn't have to type so much. For instance:

Person asking: "Yo' buddy, how did that breeding deal go?"
Response: "Man I was KRUSED."
Person Response: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear. Thats bites...."

Next phrase to patent after "Linsanity."
I will have to remember that.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #114
StuTennyson
Success!

If these pics come through then it will be proof that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks! OMG! It worked! Thank you all who coached me through this and spent time with emails and instructions! Much appreciated!
Attached Images

Old 03-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #115
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
If these pics come through then it will be proof that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks! OMG! It worked! Thank you all who coached me through this and spent time with emails and instructions! Much appreciated!

Glad you got it to work for you.

If the snakes recover will they be ok? or have many issues over their life?

I feel so bad for the snakes & you.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:42 AM   #116
StuTennyson
I don't really know much about this "zonata" disease as this is my first experience dealing with it. Most of the experts have said it is pretty much fatal but I have read of one instance where a snake recovered. There seems to be so little known about this that even if a snake recovered the disease could just be dormant and maybe resurface later. I guess that's why some have suggested euthanizing them to prevent the risk of any future out break. So far though I just cant get myself to put them down.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #117
Desert Queen
Talking The new verb

Not to toot my own horn, but I did coin the prase "Krused"...Paul Lynum can verify this.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #118
Allan Bartlett
Well at this point since Jerry hasn't or won't respond, Stu basically has a public opinion default judgement against him. His lack of response is his response. He's telling Stu and the entire zonata community to go f*** ourselves. I'm just glad everyone can see what some of us have realized for a while. I'm bummed though that it took a good guy like Stu to find out the hard way.

Old 03-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #119
East_Coast
Upon reading Paul Lynum's above post (no. 110) I have to ask a couple of questions:

- We always hear / read that LE prowls these forums. Why don't they do something about this and arrest him?

- Hasn't he broken many, many federal laws by selling these over state lines?

Old 03-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #120
AbsoluteApril
Warning: Profanity is not allowed, yes, even masked profanity where you replace a few letters with symbols and what not. keep the boards clean. thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!