The Chameleon Company LLC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2004, 02:39 PM   #1
elago
The Chameleon Company LLC

I beleive that credit should be given where it is due. I received yesterday a beautiful tamatave sub-adult male panther from these guys yesterday, and he blew away all my expectations. He's feeding and watering well, active, with straight legs, bright wide eyes, clear mouth, and no flaws whatsoever. Communication was great, shipping was flawless, and I'm VERY pleased with our new panther! Thanks guys, Eric Lago/Joanne Strayham *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*

Old 04-22-2004, 11:35 PM   #2
Mickey_TLK
I was hopeing for an oppertunity to add an update about my dealings with The Chameleons Company on a positive thread.

I recieved a 10 lot of panthers, that for reasons discussed on another thread had some problems. I WAS IMPATIENT, and brought the issue here. However even with the scrutiny of the BOI, ChamCo made GREAT on the deal. Even with the whole thing getting off on the wrong foot, Jim and Mike have been nothing but GREAT to deal with during the whole deal.

Every promise made, was kept. The deal was completed to what I hope is both parties satisfaction. I honestly believe what comes of a deal when accidents happen shows far more about a companines true colors then what happens on a typical smooth deal.

Thanks again guys and keep up the good work.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!