Inquiry on Wyatt TW Int. TX. Please respond. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-05-2007, 07:52 AM   #1
speedingbandit
Inquiry on Wyatt TW Int. TX. Please respond.

I was wondering if he and his animals are straight up and the genetics are true.. You all know how much we love and value these awesome animals. I'm just wondering if his hets are legit. Any replies are appreciated..Thanx Jason

Old 07-05-2007, 10:04 AM   #2
mykee
Had a trade deal with Wyatt a few years ago, and it kept getting postponed, postponed, postponed. Finally fell through. Flaky.

Old 07-05-2007, 10:06 AM   #3
Casey Hulse
I have no first hand knowledge of their hets other than to say they have been around for quite a while. I believe you can find threads here on Fauna. Damien Wyatt and Eric Trager (sp?) Good luck.

Old 07-05-2007, 10:35 AM   #4
Jim O
Look at http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=92956 before you make a decision.

Old 07-05-2007, 11:08 AM   #5
Ed Clark
Jason, bought a BP off of him awhile ago, nice snake....but he never followed throught with the promised paperwork, after repeated tries to contact him I just gave up.

NO I would not buy anything else off of him!

Old 07-05-2007, 01:52 PM   #6
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse
I have no first hand knowledge of their hets other than to say they have been around for quite a while. I believe you can find threads here on Fauna. Damien Wyatt and Eric Trager (sp?) Good luck.
Actually, Damien and Eric dissolved their partnership a while back. They no longer have a business relationship.

Old 07-05-2007, 03:56 PM   #7
neilgolli
All I'm going to say is don't do it unless its an adult female and he wants $200 for it (value of an adult normal).

Choose wisely who you do buiness with. As I've learned the hard way several times over buying from the wrong person can really hurt you, both finacially and your overall impressions of people in the reptile trade as a whole.

There are many great people in this industry and many not so great people, dont buy cheap to buy cheap, buy with confidence from someone you know and trust.

Neil Golli

Old 07-05-2007, 05:02 PM   #8
Wyatt
Jay Owens

Ed,
I sent your paperwork last time we talked. I did not realize that you never recieved it. I will send you out another copy in the morning. Jim O, just so you are aware, Allen got his paperwork from the link you placed, you can inquire with him about it if you like. Jay me and Eric did disolve the partnership and I own the Corporation now. As far as busines relationship goes, we still do buiness and are great friends and we see each other quite often. Of course I do not see what that has to do with this thread, I am not representing myself as being in partners with Eric Trager. Neil, I am not aware of a bad transaction between us for you to make a comment like that other than the deal that involved you and Jeff Doth but that is not a conversation that you we need to indulge on this site.

Thanks,
Wyatt

Old 07-05-2007, 05:39 PM   #9
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt
Ed,
I sent your paperwork last time we talked. I did not realize that you never recieved it. I will send you out another copy in the morning. Jim O, just so you are aware, Allen got his paperwork from the link you placed, you can inquire with him about it if you like. Jay me and Eric did disolve the partnership and I own the Corporation now. As far as busines relationship goes, we still do buiness and are great friends and we see each other quite often. Of course I do not see what that has to do with this thread, I am not representing myself as being in partners with Eric Trager. Neil, I am not aware of a bad transaction between us for you to make a comment like that other than the deal that involved you and Jeff Doth but that is not a conversation that you we need to indulge on this site.

Thanks,
Wyatt
It's wonderful that Allen got his paperwork, but not before you were pushed and prodded on this site to do so. And even 2+ weeks after the thread was started you hadn't sent them out.

That thread speaks to your being more than a bit poor in the customer service department with more than one person. That's why I referenced it. It's about more than a piece of paper. In fact, if it's that hard for you to get out a piece of paper one may legitimately wonder about how you might handle the more complex issues that might arise.

Old 07-05-2007, 05:44 PM   #10
Wyatt
You are right,

Jim,
After my divorce and the split of the corporation there were allot of loose ends that I had to clean up. If you and I had a transaction that was not the best then please let me know that way I can comment on what might had gone wrong. I have been in this business for over 15 years and as most breeders that have been doing that know, it is not always great. I have had some of the same troubles with some of the most respected of breeders and in time they have ironed themselves out. So if you have had a perfect business through the years with no problems or conflicts then I applaud you, if not then hopefully you understand.

Thanks,
Wyatt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
damion wyatt, tw international