Has any one done bussiness w/ Bob Sloan - Del Rio,Tx. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2007, 10:47 PM   #51
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
I'm actually surprised that Sloan is still alive or not being passed around in prison. I would've figured that the career criminal & wannabe sexual predator would've reaped the consequences of his actions by now.

Sloan talks a pretty good game, but doesn't back it up. He knows that over the years, his antics have given a few folks the legal justification to void his birth certificate should he attempt even half of what he's written. As such, he just continues to make his empty threats in the hopes that he can find someone that's actually intimidated.

I wouldn't worry too much about his hollow legal threats, either. In his emails, he's already admitted that it would be done for the sole purpose of malicious prosecution, which is something that the courts tend to frown on. In short, he's already cut his legs off at the knees. Also, such a threats is just another page out of his short playbook.

Anyways Jim, I would suggest forwarding any threatening emails to the Val Verde County Sheriff's Office. Sloan is well known to them. The name and phone number of the detective that dealt with Sloan a few years back is contained in one of his threads that was posted circa June 2003.

Thanks Ken , I will definatley follow through with that.

I may get hot under the collor sometimes ...but I am in no way intimidated by Bully Tactics.

Old 07-12-2007, 03:20 AM   #52
PaulSage
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrownherps
...but I am in no way intimidated by Bully Tactics.
I would be. There are some CRAZY friggin people out there.

You know... not to sound like a wuss or anything.

Old 07-12-2007, 09:54 AM   #53
bobassetto
yo.....keith....i'll buy that greeri from you.......

Old 07-15-2007, 10:38 PM   #54
homegrownherps
Here is the latest email....

Quote:
You're nothing but a gutless piece of sh and the day WILL come when we are face to face. Either you will back down or get the sh beat out of you. As for backing up what I say....maybe you should talk to Tommy Crutchfield and ask him how many years he did in Federal Prison. I set his ass up because he ripped me off. He lost everything and then had to leave the country only to come back and serve his time. Or you could ask Shawn Hurst who used to own a nice service station in Alpine, Texas with a nice house and family; he also did Federal time and lost it ALL because he ripped me off. Or ask Randy Ellis why he had to leave Val Verde County. He ripped me off too. Or perhaps you could ask Dwain Collings of Tuscon, AZ.....oh, wait - he was shot and killed by police in a drug raid at his house. I set hisass up as well. He ripped me off too. I do not get mad I get EVEN times a 1000.

As for sending you any more money - you really are a dumbass idiot if you think for a minute I'd send you anymore money after you've ripped me off. You can ship the greeri back on Monday and send it charges COLLECT just like I did to you. That way if I pay for it here and the box does not contain the snake I sent - it is fraud. There should be no reason that you would not do it this way unless your intent all along was to rip me off. Guess we will see who the liar and crook is now. What will be your excuse for not returning my snake ? That offer is fair for everyone here. It is up to you, but that is the only way I'll take the snake back. I'm certainly not sending you any more money to steal from me.

Also, I never asked you to come here. You're the loudmouth sucker that called me and offered to come here. Talk is cheap and I'm through talking.

Oh yeah and there is a charge of harassment filed with the Val Verde County Prosecutors office. They will issue a warrant for oyur arrest in due time, so please come to Texas and attend a reptile show. I'll be there I'm sure. You have NO IDEA who you are dealing with. You will though and then you can call you bitch mommy to come pick you up.

Old 07-15-2007, 10:41 PM   #55
homegrownherps
And then got this one right after the above email.

Quote:
Jim Keenan
Home Grown Herps
XXXX Road XXX
Live Oak, Florida 32064

July 14, 2007

RE: Return of Breeder Female Greeri

This will be my final contact in regards to the return of my female breeder greeri. You can ship the snake back to me on Monday July 16, 2007 via FEDEX Overnight priority by 10:30 a.m. and HOLD FOR PICKUP. You will also need to cold pack the snake as I did when I shipped it to you last week. Also, send it CHARGES COLLECT as I sent to you. I will expect the snake here Tuesday July 17, 2007 for pickup at the Fedex location. You will NOT need an address for the Fedex office here as there is only one in Del Rio, Texas.

If I have not received the snake by Tuesday July 17, 2007 alive and in good health as it was when I sent it to you, I will immediately file a lawsuit in small claims court here in Val Verde County. It will be in the amount of $5,000 as the declared value of the snake when I shipped it. If you fail to appear for the suit, I will get a default judgement against you in the amount of $5,000 and it will go on every credit reporting agency in the US. If, however, you decide to show up here for the hearing and you win, you are not entitled to any expenses associated with having to come here and defend this suit. This includes travel, lost wages and attorney fees. That is the beauty of a small claims suit in Texas. YOU LOOSE even if you win. At this point, I just want the snake back.

I will expect the snake back by July 17, 2007. This will be my final contact on this matter. There are also charges pending for harassment with the Val Verde County Prosecutor.

Bob Sloan
Alterna Ranch
210 Edward Drive
Del Rio, Texas 78840
(830) 298-2631

Old 07-16-2007, 12:09 AM   #56
garweft
Quote:
You're nothing but a gutless piece of sh and the day WILL come when we are face to face. Either you will back down or get the sh beat out of you. As for backing up what I say....maybe you should talk to Tommy Crutchfield and ask him how many years he did in Federal Prison. I set his ass up because he ripped me off. He lost everything and then had to leave the country only to come back and serve his time. Or you could ask Shawn Hurst who used to own a nice service station in Alpine, Texas with a nice house and family; he also did Federal time and lost it ALL because he ripped me off. Or ask Randy Ellis why he had to leave Val Verde County. He ripped me off too. Or perhaps you could ask Dwain Collings of Tuscon, AZ.....oh, wait - he was shot and killed by police in a drug raid at his house. I set hisass up as well. He ripped me off too. I do not get mad I get EVEN times a 1000.
I bet he takes credit for the downfall of Saddam Hussein as well. Must have ripped him off on some imports.

Old 07-16-2007, 12:21 AM   #57
Jim O
I wonder if he was on the grassy knoll that day too. After all, he is from Texas.

Old 07-16-2007, 01:10 AM   #58
Suncoast Herpetological
Does anyone have a photo of this Prince among men?

Old 07-16-2007, 02:36 AM   #59
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Does anyone have a photo of this Prince among men?
Booby Sloan...
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2007, 02:38 AM   #60
homegrownherps
Heres another

Quote:
This will be my final contact in regards to this matter. I have spoken to the Val Verde County Sherriff's Dept. and they will take a felony complaint of theft of $5,000 tomorrow when I go into thier office. They will also take a felony complaint of FRAUD. You will then have a warrant for misdemenor harassment, felony theft and fraud. Next time you are pulled over in Florida, you will be arrested and held until Texas comes to get you or you post a hefty bond. See how that feels up your bitch ass punk.

As for threatening you, your family and your livelyhood - COUNT ON IT. It is NOT a threat. I will take every opportunity from this day forward to LEGALLY FU you, your wife, your kids and your livelyhood up the a like the yankee bitches you all are.

I made two efforts to resolve this with businesslike e-mails giving you an option to get out of it where we both come out ahead with a lesson learned. Requiring a LE division here in Texas to receive the snake is unreasonable because they are not LEGALLY allowed to do that. Are really that stupid or are you just intent on stealing the sanke from me. I think it is BOTH. You are clearly a dumba$$ piece of looser. You're probably pimping your wifes on the street too. We will see how bad I can FU her up the a$$ as well in the future.

In the end a snake just is not worth the HELL you are going to get put through for stealing it from me. And IF you EVER think you are man enough to confront me - PLEASE DO SO BIT !

See you in Hell

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!